Home > Kidney stones > Upset stomach > Kidney stones and Upset stomach
Review: could Kidney stones cause Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 842 people who have Kidney stones from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney stones and Upset stomach >>>
Kidney stones (latest reports from 106,482 patients) can be treated by Allopurinol, Potassium Citrate, Flomax, Urocit-k, Hydrochlorothiazide, Tamsulosin.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 844,755 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 842 people who have kidney stones are studied. Among them, 31 (3.68%) have Upset Stomach.
Gender of people who have kidney stones and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||34.09%||65.91% |
Age of people who have kidney stones and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||34.15%||7.32%||12.20%||19.51%||29.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nephrolithiasis (31 people, 100.00%)
- Decreased appetite (12 people, 38.71%)
- Anorexia (12 people, 38.71%)
- Pain (6 people, 19.35%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 16.13%)
- Back pain (5 people, 16.13%)
- Depression (5 people, 16.13%)
- Headache (4 people, 12.90%)
- Restless legs syndrome (4 people, 12.90%)
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 9.68%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Morphine (17 people, 54.84%)
- Urocit-k (15 people, 48.39%)
- Diazepam (15 people, 48.39%)
- Fentanyl (12 people, 38.71%)
- Marinol (12 people, 38.71%)
- Depakote (12 people, 38.71%)
- Meperidine hydrochloride (12 people, 38.71%)
- Carisoprodol (12 people, 38.71%)
- Hydromorphone hydrochloride (12 people, 38.71%)
- Dronabinol (12 people, 38.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones and Upset Stomach?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach and Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Depression, feeling isolated, experiencing neusea, vomiting, feeling anxious sometimes and angry, being suspicious about the people.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Kidney stones, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Kidney stones, Upset stomach
Common treatments for Kidney Stones and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Kidney stones symptoms:
Upset Stomach related symptom studies:
- Upset Stomach in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Depression (4,822 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Diabetes (2,682 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hbp (6,644 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hypnosis and pain (6,070 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Multiple sclerosis (4,170 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Osteoporosis prophylaxis (3,364 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,829 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Stop smoking (3,347 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose