Home > Kidney stones > Weakness > Kidney stones and Weakness
Review: could Kidney stones cause Weakness?
We study 842 people who have Kidney stones from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Weakness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Kidney stones and Weakness >>>
Kidney stones (latest reports from 106,482 patients) can be treated by Allopurinol, Potassium Citrate, Flomax, Urocit-k, Hydrochlorothiazide, Tamsulosin.
Weakness (latest reports from 1,330,649 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 842 people who have kidney stones are studied. Among them, 35 (4.16%) have Weakness.
Gender of people who have kidney stones and experienced Weakness * :
Age of people who have kidney stones and experienced Weakness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nephrolithiasis (33 people, 94.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (13 people, 37.14%)
- Bronchitis (9 people, 25.71%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (9 people, 25.71%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 17.14%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 11.43%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 8.57%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 8.57%)
- Depression (3 people, 8.57%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 8.57%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (18 people, 51.43%)
- Allopurinol (17 people, 48.57%)
- Simvastatin (10 people, 28.57%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 28.57%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 25.71%)
- Potassium citrate (9 people, 25.71%)
- Spiriva (8 people, 22.86%)
- Vitamin d (7 people, 20.00%)
- Daliresp (7 people, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones and Weakness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Weakness and Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Kidney stones
- support group for people who have Weakness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Kidney stones, Weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Kidney stones, Weakness
Common treatments for Kidney Stones and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Kidney stones symptoms:
Weakness related symptom studies:
- Weakness in Blood cholesterol increased (8,029 reports)
- Weakness in Blood pressure (8,440 reports)
- Weakness in Depression (4,874 reports)
- Weakness in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (2,848 reports)
- Weakness in Diabetes mellitus (2,971 reports)
- Weakness in Hypertension (9,036 reports)
- Weakness in Ms (14,531 reports)
- Weakness in Osteoporosis (6,975 reports)
- Weakness in Pain (5,072 reports)
- Weakness in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,879 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Glumetza, Potassium Citrate, Aspirin, Crestor, Glimepiride, Diovan for a patient with Diabetes, Kidney Stones, Preventive Surgery, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Novolog, Lantus, Vicodin, Coumadin, Prednisone, Seroquel, Miralax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Protonix, Allopurinol, Lopressor, Spironolactone, Megace for a patient with Diabetes, Pain Exacerbated, Blood Clots, Temporal Arteritis, Depression - Elderly, Constipation, Heart Disease - Diabetes, Gerd, Kidney Stones, High Blood Pressure, Hyperaldosteronism, Appetite. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Delirium, Confusional State, Delusions, Mixed
- A study of side effects of Urocit-k for a patient with Stones - Kidney. The patient has Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Pain - Joints
More related studies for: Kidney stones, Weakness
Recent Kidney Stones related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Kidney stones, Weakness
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Runny Nose
- Beta Hc
- Pregnancy Test False Positive