Review: could Kidney stones cause Weakness?
We study 838 people who have Kidney stones from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Weakness. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Kidney stones (latest reports from 106,272 patients) can be treated by Allopurinol, Potassium Citrate, Flomax, Urocit-k, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide.
Weakness (latest reports from 1,330,899 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 838 people who have kidney stones are studied. Among them, 35 (4.18%) have Weakness.
Gender of people who have kidney stones and experienced Weakness * :
Age of people who have kidney stones and experienced Weakness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nephrolithiasis (33 people, 94.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (13 people, 37.14%)
- Bronchitis (9 people, 25.71%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (9 people, 25.71%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 17.14%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 11.43%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 8.57%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 8.57%)
- Depression (3 people, 8.57%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 8.57%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (18 people, 51.43%)
- Allopurinol (17 people, 48.57%)
- Simvastatin (10 people, 28.57%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 28.57%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 25.71%)
- Potassium citrate (9 people, 25.71%)
- Spiriva (8 people, 22.86%)
- Vitamin d (7 people, 20.00%)
- Daliresp (7 people, 20.00%)
- Lisinopril (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones and Weakness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Weakness and Kidney stones
- group for people who have Kidney stones
- group for people who have Weakness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
physician things delusions/hallucinations are due to arterial temporitis flareup and has increased prednisone from 10mg to 40mg. Now she won't sleep, and had much trouble before that as it is. Sometimes she is lucid, other times delusional (calling for people who aren't there). Husband passed away in April. Recovering from a UTI but underlying symptoms still there. Dr. also increased seroquel from 25 to 50mg. at bedtime. She wakes up two times at night wanting to get out of bed.
From this study (2 years ago):
I am on no other medications and did not have either of these problems before I began taking urocrit
From this study (4 years ago):
tom on Jan, 10, 2011:
Pravastatin taken 3/09 affected an old injury received over 40 years ago. my eye has become very swollen, painful, developed a sore that continuously drains and now i’m unable to see clearly out of that eye.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Kidney stones, Weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Kidney stones, Weakness
Common treatments for Kidney Stones and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Kidney stones symptoms:
Weakness related symptom studies:
- Weakness in Blood pressure (8,440 reports)
- Weakness in Depression (4,871 reports)
- Weakness in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (2,842 reports)
- Weakness in Diabetes mellitus (2,984 reports)
- Weakness in Hyperlipoproteinemia (8,026 reports)
- Weakness in Hypertension (8,996 reports)
- Weakness in Multiple sclerosis (14,531 reports)
- Weakness in Osteoporosis (6,975 reports)
- Weakness in Pain (5,069 reports)
- Weakness in Ra (4,879 reports)
Kidney Stones is also known as: Nephrolithiasis, Renal calculi, Stones - kidney.
Weakness is also known as: Asthenia, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Lack of strength, Muscle fatigue, Muscle weakness, Muscular weakness.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.