Labour induction and Endotoxic shock - from FDA reports
Endotoxic shock is reported only by a few people with Labour induction. We study 1 people who have Endotoxic shock and Labour induction from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
1 person who has Labour Induction and Endotoxic Shock is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Labour Induction and experience Endotoxic Shock *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Intra-Uterine Death (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Methergine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cytotec (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Postoperative Renal Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Necrobiosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Kidney Transplant Rejection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Kidney Transplant (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hysterectomy (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Endotoxic shock and Labour induction?
- Check symptoms - is your endotoxic shock caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEndotoxic shock and Labour induction from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Labour induction can be treated by Pitocin (latest reports from 996 Labour induction patients)
Endotoxic shock (acute circulatory failure due to presence of endotoxins in the blood) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, preventive health care, pain (latest reports from 24,740 Endotoxic shock patients).