Would you have Granulopenia (Agranulocytosis) when you have Large granular lymphocytosis?
Summary: Granulopenia is reported only by a few people with Large granular lymphocytosis.
We study 2 people who have Granulopenia (Agranulocytosis) and Large granular lymphocytosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Large granular lymphocytosis and Granulopenia >>>
Large granular lymphocytosis
Large granular lymphocytosis (increased number of large granular white blood cells) (latest reports from 111 Large Granular Lymphocytosis patients)
Granulopenia (low white blood cell count) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, multiple myeloma, preventive health care, breast cancer, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 54,708 Granulopenia patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 2 people who have large granular lymphocytosis and Granulopenia are studied.
Gender of people who have large granular lymphocytosis and experienced Granulopenia * :
Age of people who have large granular lymphocytosis and experienced Granulopenia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pentostatin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ambisome (2 people, 100.00%)
- Valtrex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Campath (2 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ms contin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Neupogen (2 people, 100.00%)
- Bactrim (2 people, 100.00%)
- Flagyl (2 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Large Granular Lymphocytosis and Granulopenia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Granulopenia and Large granular lymphocytosis
- support group for people who have Granulopenia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Klonopin for a 69-year old man with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Neutropenia
- A study of side effects of Rifampin for a 26-year old woman with Tuberculosis Test Positive. The patient has Neutropenia
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 45-year old man with Hemicrania Continua. The patient has Neutropenia
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 58-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Neutropenia
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Albuterol, Ambien, Zoloft, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 34-year old woman with Otitis Externa, Asthma, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Graves Disease. The patient has Pain - Shoulder, Neck Pain, Face Pain Around Ear, Neutropenia, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Ear Pain Both Sides, General Ill Feeling, Chills, Otitis Externa
Recent Large Granular Lymphocytosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.