Large granular lymphocytosis and Granulopenia - from FDA reports
Granulopenia is reported only by a few people with Large granular lymphocytosis. We study 4 people who have Granulopenia and Large granular lymphocytosis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 30, 2017
4 people who have Large Granular Lymphocytosis and Granulopenia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Large Granular Lymphocytosis and experience Granulopenia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Large Granular Lymphocytosis and experience Granulopenia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (1 person, 25.00%)
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 25.00%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (1 person, 25.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Valtrex (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim (2 people, 50.00%)
- Morphine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Campath (2 people, 50.00%)
- Ambisome (2 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Serratia Infection (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pneumonia Necrotising (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertransaminasaemia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bacteraemia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Rashes (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Granulopenia and Large granular lymphocytosis?
- Check symptoms - is your granulopenia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGranulopenia and Large granular lymphocytosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Large Granular Lymphocytosis
Large granular lymphocytosis (increased number of large granular white blood cells) (latest reports from 184 Large granular lymphocytosis patients)
Granulopenia (low white blood cell count) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, preventive health care, schizophrenia, breast cancer, high blood pressure (latest reports from 85,255 Granulopenia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Large granular lymphocytosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause GranulopeniaGranulopenia
Other conditions that could case GranulopeniaGranulopenia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Diagnosed with mild neutropenia this year and osteopenia 4yrs ag , however my GP does not see any connection? Is there any recent robust research that can support a relationship between these conditions ?
I am so happy to find this group. I had to figure out what is wrong with me by myself. It has be a nightmare. I am labeled nuts by my family. I kept going to doctors wanting them to test me for parsites but they wouldn't. My migraines are ever 2 weeks now and last 4 days. So 8 days a month i am ...
I have been diagnosed with neutropenia about 4 years ago and have been having all kinds of GI issues since then that are debilitating. I was also diagnosed with diverticulitis and had an anal fissure in past. I am not on any meds but am very concerned as I experience a lot of intestinal pain. ...