Home > Latent tuberculosis > Erectile dysfunction > Latent tuberculosis and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Latent tuberculosis cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 176 people who have Latent tuberculosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Latent tuberculosis (hidden tuberculosis) (latest reports from 939 patients) can be treated by Isoniazid.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Latent Tuberculosis and Erectile Dysfunction?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Latent tuberculosis
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- Can cialis cause pain in the penis?
Cialis causes moderate pain in the penis. Is this a cause for concern?
- 62 year old "ex bull: now cant get it to stay up. i am on bp medication our government hospitals are not equiped to deal with this problem. i am on state pension thus cant afford expensive medication
Need urgent help.
Cannot take it anymore wife is unsympathetic.
- Does topiramate cause erectile dysfunction?
I have difficulty achieving and / or maintaining an erection. I believe it's caused by the use of topamax. and Lyrics. Am I correct?
- If levitra makes me vomit violently, and cyalis gives me nasal congestion and indigestion, and viagra makes my heart race, would i be a good candidate for testosterone shots? if not, what can i do?
I am a 63 year old male, in good health except for a spare tire. I really enjoy sex, but I have side effects with all three of the popular drugs. I don't take any other medications, so the problem is not drug interaction. It is so frustrating, especially when I pay $30 for a Levitra pill, but I can' ...
- What to do i am an ms patient having asd large secundum
i am 30 years old.
jobless from last two years so always think about my health.
- How long does spiranolactone e.d. symptoms linger after off drug.
Started on Spiranolactone as diuretic after pacemaker implant due to weak heart ef (30%) tried clacium channel blocker, caused severy effects, stopped that and was told to increase spirolactone to 50 mg. Started e.d, after about a year on spiro, found it to be testosterone killer. Stopped taking i ...
- Sexual function (erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation) affected by adhd?
I suspect I have ADHD because of the tendency of my mind to wander and an inability to focus on one thing for long. I am wondering if ADHD is affecting my sexual performance. I can achieve a full erection without using ED drugs. However, it seems that if I don't begin sex (either intercourse or mast ...
More questions for: Latent tuberculosis, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Accutane made me impotent
I am a 61 year old male who was prescribed Accutane at the age of 58 by my ophthalmologist to speed in the healing of my retina from a retinal detachment. It did me absolutely no good whatsoever in that regard and actually caused me to have permanent impotence. My problem started at the exact same ...
- Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using olmesartan 20 mg. daily
Libido decreased with erectile dysfunction by using Olmesartan 20 mg. daily.
Other related / associated conditions : anxiety and work stress
More reviews for: Latent tuberculosis, Erectile dysfunction
Common treatments for Latent Tuberculosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Latent tuberculosis symptoms:
Erectile Dysfunction related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Latent tuberculosis, Erectile dysfunction
Related comparison studies for: Latent tuberculosis, Erectile dysfunction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Crohn's Disease