Home > Latent tuberculosis > Pneumonia > Latent tuberculosis and Pneumonia
Would you have Pneumonia when you have Latent tuberculosis?
Summary: Pneumonia is found among people with Latent tuberculosis, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Rheumatoid arthritis, and take medication Prednisolone.
We study 12 people who have Pneumonia and Latent tuberculosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Latent tuberculosis and Pneumonia >>>
Latent tuberculosis (hidden tuberculosis) (latest reports from 396 patients) can be treated by Isoniazid.
Pneumonia (latest reports from 122,474 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 12 people who have latent tuberculosis and Pneumonia are studied.
Gender of people who have latent tuberculosis and experienced Pneumonia * :
Age of people who have latent tuberculosis and experienced Pneumonia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (4 people, 33.33%)
- Adverse drug reaction (2 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 16.67%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Oedema (1 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisolone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (6 people, 50.00%)
- Enbrel (6 people, 50.00%)
- Calcium (4 people, 33.33%)
- Alendronic acid (4 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (4 people, 33.33%)
- Celecoxib (4 people, 33.33%)
- Sulfasalazine (4 people, 33.33%)
- Humira (4 people, 33.33%)
- Isoniazid (3 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Latent Tuberculosis and Pneumonia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pneumonia and Latent tuberculosis
- support group for people who have Latent tuberculosis
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Can taking boniva cause pneumonia?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Boniva)
took only 1 dose the 1st of June. Got URI 2 weeks later. Chest x-ray revealed pneumonia. Was always very healthy. Never any lung problems, hardly never even a cold. Fever getting to me after a week. Put on Levaquin after Ceftin failed to work.
- Has anyone with ltb, having been treated with 4 months rifampin find their families are avoiding them, especially not being allowed near children?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Latent TB, and takes Rifampin)
That't the only question I have. Are other people finding after completing preventive treatment for TB but finding family is shying away from you even tho doctors tell you its ok to be around people? Doctor gave me a letter stating I could be around people, clear x-ray, but they wouldn't read it, ch ...
More questions for: Latent tuberculosis, Pneumonia
More reviews for: Latent tuberculosis, Pneumonia
- A study of drug interactions between Pyridoxine, Isoniazid for a patient with Latent Tuberculosis. The patient has Heart Rate Increased, Nausea
Comments: I have only been on the drugs for 9 days.
Have noticed the symptoms have increased in frequency since the beginning.
While I know you are supposed to avoid alcohol, I had a cocktail and a glass of wine with dinner last night and felt intoxicated (i.e., clumsiness in walking, very tired). Those s ...
- A study of side effects of Remicade for a patient with Candida Pneumonia. The patient has Candida Nos, Pneumonia
Comments: After third infusion of Remicade I developed pneumonia requiring hospitalization. An 8 day stay with anti-biotic treatments. I developed oral candida albicans where lozenges (200) failed to cure. Just switched to liquid solution w/I last 2 days. Doctors report I have developed pulmonary fibrosis. W ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Robinul, Transderm Scop for a patient with Pain, Stomach Pain, Not Breathing. The patient has Pneumonia Nos, Renal Failure Neonatal
Comments: Hospice claimed drugs would lessen pain and help breathing. Hospice doctor later admitted that the combination of drugs administered was intended to prevent the patient from being able to talk or swallow and cause supposedly painless kidney failure for a timely passing.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Lexapro, Levoxyl for a patient with ADHD, Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper, Lower Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Abdominal Bloating, Pneumonia
Comments: Had pneumonia. Was given 6 sample pills of antibiotics (heavy duty) but don't know name. Recovered from pneumonia I thought but a week to two week later went on a trip and had severe diarrhea, bloating, throwing up, now constipated and then spotted (having period with cramps but had an ablation so n ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lovastatin, Lisinopril, Omeprazole for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Tiredness, Pneumonia
Comments: I had pneumonia 3 days after I had botox treatments for bladder incontinence with uncontrolable coughing, fever and chills. Was seen by doctor who verified this. Still coughing after 3 weeks and tire our just walking about 50 feet.
More related studies for: Latent tuberculosis, Pneumonia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.