Would you have Pneumonia when you have Latent tuberculosis?
Summary: Pneumonia is found among people with Latent tuberculosis, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Rheumatoid arthritis, and take medication Prednisolone.
We study 12 people who have Pneumonia and Latent tuberculosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Latent tuberculosis and Pneumonia >>>
Latent tuberculosis (hidden tuberculosis) can be treated by Isoniazid. (latest reports from 397 Latent Tuberculosis patients)
Pneumonia has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 122,911 Pneumonia patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 12 people who have latent tuberculosis and Pneumonia are studied.
Gender of people who have latent tuberculosis and experienced Pneumonia * :
Age of people who have latent tuberculosis and experienced Pneumonia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (4 people, 33.33%)
- Adverse drug reaction (2 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 16.67%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (2 people, 16.67%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (2 people, 16.67%)
- Oedema (1 people, 8.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prednisolone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (6 people, 50.00%)
- Enbrel (6 people, 50.00%)
- Calcium (4 people, 33.33%)
- Alendronic acid (4 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (4 people, 33.33%)
- Celecoxib (4 people, 33.33%)
- Sulfasalazine (4 people, 33.33%)
- Humira (4 people, 33.33%)
- Isoniazid (3 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of latent tuberculosis and pneumonia on
Do you have Latent Tuberculosis and Pneumonia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Pneumonia and Latent tuberculosis
- support group for people who have Latent tuberculosis
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.