Latent tuberculosis and Pneumonia - from FDA reports
Pneumonia is found among people with Latent tuberculosis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Prednisolone and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Pneumonia with Latent tuberculosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Latent tuberculosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
28 people who have Latent Tuberculosis and Pneumonia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Latent Tuberculosis and experience Pneumonia *:
- female: 46.43 %
- male: 53.57 %
Age of people who have Latent Tuberculosis and experience Pneumonia *:
- 0-1: 3.57 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10.71 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.57 %
- 40-49: 10.71 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (14 people, 50.00%)
- Preventive Health Care (5 people, 17.86%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 17.86%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 14.29%)
- Immunodeficiency Disorders (3 people, 10.71%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (8 people, 28.57%)
- Enbrel (6 people, 21.43%)
- Methotrexate (5 people, 17.86%)
- Plavix (4 people, 14.29%)
- Folic Acid (4 people, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sepsis (4 people, 14.29%)
- Renal Failure Acute (4 people, 14.29%)
- Pleural Effusion (4 people, 14.29%)
- Diarrhea (3 people, 10.71%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 10.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pneumonia and Latent tuberculosis?
- Check symptoms - is your pneumonia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePneumonia and Latent tuberculosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Latent tuberculosis (hidden tuberculosis) can be treated by Isoniazid, Inh (latest reports from 1,265 Latent tuberculosis patients)
Pneumonia has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 194,441 Pneumonia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Latent tuberculosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause PneumoniaPneumonia
Other conditions that could case PneumoniaPneumonia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Im a 35 year old male. I've been prescribed suboxone and in an outpatient drug treatment program for two plus years. I've never had Pneumonia in my life up until two years ago. My first experience with Pneumonia almost killed me. I ended up having surgery and hospitalized for about a month. Then ...
Hello, i,ve been diagnosed with chronic eosinophilic pneumonia since 2012 and i was only 16 years old then. I have most of the time been on and off on steroids (prednisolone) and my body is now so addicted to them, that if i quit, i just get all the symptoms back and have a relaps. I was ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on stelara for a year and 1 month. I just received my xray results and turns out I have pneumonia. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much risk I have from dealing with pneumonia on stelara. I've been wheezing on and off for over month. But 2 days ago I was not just ...
I have been taking glaucoma medicines with side effects that include wheezing, shortness of breath drowsiness, lethargy, Blepharitis. I have all of them and am considered a "one percenter" because supposedly only 1 to 4 people out of 100 are affected. Around the beginning of April of this year ...