Would you have Fluid retention when you have Leukemia?
Summary: there is no Fluid retention reported by people with Leukemia yet.
We study people who have Fluid retention and Leukemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Leukemia and Fluid retention >>>
Leukemia (a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow) can be treated by Gleevec. (latest reports from 46 Leukemia patients)
Fluid retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 18,467 Fluid retention patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Leukemia and Fluid Retention?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Leukemia
- support group for people who have Fluid Retention
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Avalide for a 54-year old woman with Seasonal Allergy, Heartburn, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Water Retention
- A study of side effects of Actemra for a 50-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Insomnia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Fluid Retention, Sjogren's Syndrome, Scleroedema, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Cardizem, Lisinopril, Lexapro, Lipitor, Gabapentin for a 72-year old woman with Cardiac Disorder, Chronic Depression, Neuropathy. The patient has Fluid Retention, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 71-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Fluid Retention
Recent Leukemia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.