Would you have Nosebleed when you have Leukemia?
Summary: there is no Nosebleed reported by people with Leukemia yet.
We study people who have Nosebleed and Leukemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Leukemia and Nosebleed >>>
Leukemia (a type of cancer of the blood or bone marrow) can be treated by Gleevec. (latest reports from 46 Leukemia patients)
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, acne, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 23,974 Nosebleed patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of leukemia and nosebleed on
Do you have Leukemia and Nosebleed?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Leukemia
- support group for people who have Nosebleed
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a 48-year old woman with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Nose Bleed (bleeding from nose), Bruise (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Clonidine, Paxil, Suboxone for a 23-year old woman with Drug Addiction, Depression. The patient has Nose Bleeds, Tongue Blistering, Mouth Sores, Throat - Sore
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a 25-year old woman with Allergies. The patient has Loss Of Coordination, Disorientation (disability in which the senses of time, direction, and recognition of people and places), Headache - Migraine Without Aura (common migraine), Nose Bleeds (bleeding from nose), Excess Need For Sleep, Forgetfulness
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Rosuvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman with Asthma, Hypercholesterolaemia. The patient has Epistaxis
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 25-year old man with Poison Ivy. The patient has Bleeding From The Nose (bleeding from nose)
Recent Leukemia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.