Could Leukopenia cause Lymphopenia - from FDA reports
Lymphopenia is reported only by a few people with Leukopenia. We study 2 people who have Lymphopenia and Leukopenia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood) (latest reports from 25,367 Leukopenia patients)
Lymphopenia (an abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,035 Lymphopenia patients).
On Nov, 20, 2016
2 people who have Leukopenia and Lymphopenia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Leukopenia and experience Lymphopenia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Leukopenia and experience Lymphopenia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Paclitaxel. (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fentanyl. (2 people, 100.00%)
- Carboplatin. (2 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium Glycerophosphate\cellulose\polyethylene Glycol\saccharin Sodium\sodium Hydroxide\sodium Lauryl Sulfate\sodium Magnesium Silicate\sodium Monofluorophosphate\sorbitol\water (2 people, 100.00%)
- Bevacizumab (2 people, 100.00%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Leukopenia, learn more )
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphopenia and Leukopenia?
- Check symptoms - is your lymphopenia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Leukopeniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause LymphopeniaLymphopenia
Other conditions that could case LymphopeniaLymphopenia
- Paclitaxel. and Lymphopenia
- Fentanyl. and Lymphopenia
- Carboplatin. and Lymphopenia
- Calcium glycerophosphate\cellulose\polyethylene glycol\saccharin sodium\sodium hydroxide\sodium lauryl sulfate\sodium magnesium silicate\sodium monofluorophosphate\sorbitol\water and Lymphopenia
- Bevacizumab and Lymphopenia
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking about a tablespoon of coconut oil extract at bedtime for about a year. In the past few months I have been adding 2 to 6 drops of alcohol extracted fresh kief ( not de-carboxylated) in water in addition. This past week my CBC noted that my lymph count went down to 10. I ...
I am a 46 y.o. female who has had leukopenia for years after taking minocycline. My WBC stayed at 3.9 for a long time. I hoped my bone marrow would recover in time, but today at a physical I discovered that my WBC is down to 3.4. I am going in the wrong direction and I am wondering if anyone ...
Hi, I was diagnosed with Graves' disease about 12 mths ago, today I got a call back to the doctor to say my blood tests showed a mild lymphopenia. I must admit I don't fully understand Graves' disease but I'm wondering if the carbimazole I take twice a day could be causing the lymphopenia? I'd ...