Lipodystrophy acquired and Lipids increased - from FDA reports
Lipids increased is reported only by a few people with Lipodystrophy acquired. We study 3 people who have Lipids increased and Lipodystrophy acquired from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
3 people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and Lipids Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and experience Lipids Increased *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and experience Lipids Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteopenia (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Egrifta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin E (1 person, 33.33%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multivitamin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Calcium (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Tooth Extraction (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Oral Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Muscle Strain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Haemorrhoids (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lipids increased and Lipodystrophy acquired?
- Check symptoms - is your lipids increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLipids increased and Lipodystrophy acquired from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lipodystrophy acquired (a regional loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue which usually starts in the face, extends downward acquired) (latest reports from 2,424 Lipodystrophy acquired patients)
Lipids increased (excess lipid in body) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, schizophrenia, hiv infection (latest reports from 2,514 Lipids increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lipodystrophy acquireda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Lipids increasedLipids increased
Other conditions that could case Lipids increasedLipids increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Right now i'm taking efavirenz 200mg×2caps + tenvir-em. I still had a very bad side effect after a month taking it. - very thirsty - dry mouth - drowsy - sleepy - eye not so good Dont know due to the bad combi or not can the efavirenz be reduced to 200mg only per day?
I am desperate for help. I have been sick for 14 years. It started from a IV and it caused Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. I have been dealing with organs swelling and having to be removed. I started having thyroid issues in 06 as well my face on the left side started to atrophy. I found out ...
You may be interested in these reviews
hi, I'm Linda. I have been positive for27 years and now contemplating meds for the first time I have to take complera and scared of losing body fat again from taking AZT when I was younger.just trying to see if I can talk to people who take it now.