Would you have Petechiae (Bleeding into the skin) when you have Livedo reticularis?
Summary: there is no Petechiae reported by people with Livedo reticularis yet.
We study people who have Petechiae (Bleeding into the skin) and Livedo reticularis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Livedo reticularis and Petechiae >>>
Livedo reticularis (a lace-like purplish discoloration of the skin) (latest reports from 1,215 Livedo Reticularis patients)
Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 6,476 Petechiae patients)
On Feb, 6, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Livedo Reticularis and Petechiae?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Petechiae
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Advil for a 23-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Headache (pain in head), Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin), Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Nexium for a 46-year old woman with Depression, Acid Reflux. The patient has Skin Spots - Red
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a 58-year old woman with GERD. The patient has Vitamin D Deficiency (softening of bones), High Platelet Count, Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Abilify, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Zoloft for a 10-year old boy with Bleeding From The Nose, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Adhd, Depression - Adolescents. The patient has Confusion, Lymph Nodes - Swollen, Pain - Back, Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased, Chronic Sinusitis, Adhd, Tourette's Disorder, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Ebstein's Anomaly, C-reactive Protein Increased, Platelet Count Increased, Encephalopathy, Petechiae, Rash Generalised, Headache, Autistic Behavior, Fatigue - Chronic, Nose Bleeds
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Toprol-xl, Oxycontin, Flexeril, Mobic, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman with Migraine With Aura, Hypertension, Migraine Prophylaxis, Migraine, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Petechiae
Recent Petechiae related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.