Would you have Cough when you have Low thyroid?
Summary: Cough is found among people with Low thyroid, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hypothyroidism, and take medication Synthroid.
We study 652 people who have Cough and Low thyroid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Low thyroid and Cough >>>
Low thyroid (abnormally low thyroid hormone production) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine Sodium, Levoxyl, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Levothroid, Armour Thyroid. (latest reports from 49,613 Low Thyroid patients)
Cough has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 75,681 Cough patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 652 people who have low thyroid and Cough are studied.
Gender of people who have low thyroid and experienced Cough * :
Age of people who have low thyroid and experienced Cough * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypothyroidism (652 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (181 people, 27.76%)
- Osteoporosis (84 people, 12.88%)
- Asthma (82 people, 12.58%)
- Pain (82 people, 12.58%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (75 people, 11.50%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (70 people, 10.74%)
- Depression (70 people, 10.74%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (69 people, 10.58%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (56 people, 8.59%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (320 people, 49.08%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (219 people, 33.59%)
- Aspirin (98 people, 15.03%)
- Humira (96 people, 14.72%)
- Fosamax (90 people, 13.80%)
- Spiriva (66 people, 10.12%)
- Levoxyl (61 people, 9.36%)
- Lipitor (57 people, 8.74%)
- Nexium (46 people, 7.06%)
- Prednisone (41 people, 6.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Low Thyroid and Cough?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Cough and Low thyroid
- support group for people who have Low thyroid
- support group for people who have Cough
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Low Thyroid related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.