Lung disorder and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Lung disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Lung disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 280 people who have Lung disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
280 people who have Lung Disorder and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lung Disorder and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 57.51 %
- male: 42.49 %
Age of people who have Lung Disorder and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.99 %
- 2-9: 3.47 %
- 10-19: 0.5 %
- 20-29: 1.49 %
- 30-39: 2.97 %
- 40-49: 3.47 %
- 50-59: 22.77 %
- 60+: 64.36 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (45 people, 16.07%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (43 people, 15.36%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (37 people, 13.21%)
- Cardiac Disorder (34 people, 12.14%)
- Pain (28 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (80 people, 28.57%)
- Symbicort (32 people, 11.43%)
- Lasix (23 people, 8.21%)
- Combivent (23 people, 8.21%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (22 people, 7.86%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (75 people, 26.79%)
- Cough (33 people, 11.79%)
- Malaise (31 people, 11.07%)
- Pneumonia (26 people, 9.29%)
- Pain (25 people, 8.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Lung disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your drug ineffective caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug ineffective and Lung disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lung disorder (lung disease) (latest reports from 29,513 Lung disorder patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 523,368 Drug ineffective patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lung disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Drug ineffectiveDrug ineffective
Other conditions that could case Drug ineffectiveDrug ineffective
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I like to keep updated on this info since I take 50 mg of this medication daily but it seems to be losing its effectiveness even though I do take drug holidays. I must be doing something wrong and I check to see what it could be. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Ali
I am taking Metoprolol 100 mg twice daily to control my heart rate but its not working. I also have afib. doctors want me to have pacemaker implanted. Do I have any other way maybe diogin?Blood presure 140-80
I take 100 mg Sertraline daily and for one week have been using Chloehexadine gluconate as an oral rinse 3 x daily. It seems to me that the Sertraline isn't effective now. Has anyone else had this experience?
I have had colon cancer with 3 surgeries the last, a little over a year ago, for rectal cancer resulting in removal of what was left of my colon and insertion of an ileostomy. twenty-four years ago I had radiation for uterine cancer which apparently caused radiation damage to the small ...