Would you have Bad dreams (Nightmares) when you have Lyme disease - early disseminated?
Summary: there is no Bad dreams reported by people with Lyme disease - early disseminated yet.
We study people who have Bad dreams (Nightmares) and Lyme disease - early disseminated from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Lyme disease - early disseminated and Bad dreams >>>
Lyme disease - early disseminated
Lyme disease - early disseminated (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks. infection is not yet widespread throughout the body) can be treated by Doxycycline Hyclate, Doxycycline. (latest reports from 36 Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated patients)
Bad dreams (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Bad dreams patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated and Bad Dreams?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Lyme disease - early disseminated
- support group for people who have Bad Dreams
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 32-year old woman with Anovulatory Cycle. The patient has Nightmares (unpleasant dreams)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of side effects of DayQuil for a 27-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
- A study of side effects of Irbesartan for a 59-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
Recent Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.