Home > Lyme disease > Dysphagia > Lyme disease and Dysphagia
Review: could Lyme disease cause Dysphagia (Swallowing difficulty)?
We study 809 people who have Lyme disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Dysphagia (Swallowing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Lyme disease and Dysphagia >>>
Lyme disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks) (latest reports from 4,329 patients) can be treated by Doxycycline Hyclate, Doxycycline, Amoxicillin, Ceftin, Azithromycin, Plaquenil.
Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful) (latest reports from 250,955 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 809 people who have lyme disease are studied. Among them, 6 (0.74%) have Dysphagia.
Gender of people who have lyme disease and experienced Dysphagia * :
Age of people who have lyme disease and experienced Dysphagia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (6 people, 100.00%)
- Zantac (6 people, 100.00%)
- Restasis (6 people, 100.00%)
- Doryx (6 people, 100.00%)
- Aldactone (6 people, 100.00%)
- Progesterone (4 people, 66.67%)
- Vibramycin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium gluconate (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lyme Disease and Dysphagia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dysphagia and Lyme disease
- support group for people who have Lyme disease
- support group for people who have Dysphagia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How do you overcome difficulty swallowing. with avapro
I have been taking AVAPRO for about five years. There is a lot of difficulty swallowing, I just switch amlodipne and have the same problem.
Any ideas what would be an alternative to these 2 drugs or what you can do to relief this.
I have read that taking daily aspirin and vitamin C can cause this. ...
More questions for: Lyme disease, Dysphagia
More reviews for: Lyme disease, Dysphagia
Common treatments for Lyme Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Lyme disease symptoms:
Dysphagia related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Lyme disease, Dysphagia
Recent Lyme Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lyme disease, Dysphagia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (24 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (27 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Cytotoxic Chemotherapy
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Recurrent
- Ovcon 35
- Fever Blisters And Canker Sores