Would you have Eyelid ptosis when you have Lyme disease?
Summary: Eyelid ptosis is reported only by a few people with Lyme disease.
We study 2 people who have Eyelid ptosis and Lyme disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Lyme disease and Eyelid ptosis >>>
Lyme disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks) can be treated by Doxycycline Hyclate, Doxycycline, Amoxicillin, Ceftin, Plaquenil. (latest reports from 1,611 Lyme Disease patients)
Eyelid ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid) has been reported by people with skin wrinkling, osteoporosis, hiv infection, high blood pressure, depression. (latest reports from 3,846 Eyelid ptosis patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 2 people who have lyme disease and Eyelid Ptosis are studied.
Gender of people who have lyme disease and experienced Eyelid ptosis * :
|Eyelid ptosis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have lyme disease and experienced Eyelid ptosis * :
|Eyelid ptosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Skin wrinkling (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Botox cosmetic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Azithromycin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Mepron (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lyme Disease and Eyelid Ptosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Eyelid Ptosis and Lyme disease
- support group for people who have Lyme disease
- support group for people who have Eyelid Ptosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Rocephin for a 34-year old woman with Lyme Disease. The patient has Hot Flashes, Metamyelocyte Count Increased
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 53-year old woman with Lyme Disease. The patient has Neuralgia
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline for a 37-year old woman with Lyme Disease. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a 47-year old woman with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 42-year old woman with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Eyelid Ptosis
Recent Lyme Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.