Would you have Sepsis when you have Lymphoma?
Summary: Sepsis is found among people with Lymphoma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Preventive health care, and take medication Cyclophosphamide.
We study 129 people who have Sepsis and Lymphoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Lymphoma and Sepsis >>>
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) can be treated by Alkeran, Rituxan. (latest reports from 10,617 Lymphoma patients)
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care. (latest reports from 54,819 Sepsis patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 137 people who have lymphoma and Sepsis are studied.
Gender of people who have lymphoma and experienced Sepsis * :
Age of people who have lymphoma and experienced Sepsis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (13 people, 9.49%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 5.84%)
- Chemotherapy (8 people, 5.84%)
- Aplastic anaemia (4 people, 2.92%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 2.92%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (4 people, 2.92%)
- Pain (3 people, 2.19%)
- Nausea (3 people, 2.19%)
- Fluid retention (2 people, 1.46%)
- B-cell lymphoma refractory (2 people, 1.46%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cyclophosphamide (93 people, 67.88%)
- Etoposide (87 people, 63.50%)
- Cytarabine (79 people, 57.66%)
- Prednisone (45 people, 32.85%)
- Ifosfamide (44 people, 32.12%)
- Dexamethasone (34 people, 24.82%)
- Oncovin (34 people, 24.82%)
- Methotrexate (33 people, 24.09%)
- Rituxan (28 people, 20.44%)
- Mesna (24 people, 17.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lymphoma and sepsis on
Do you have Lymphoma and Sepsis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sepsis and Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Sepsis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Sepsis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.