Lymphoma and Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is found among people with Lymphoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Rituxan and have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. We study 81 people who have Weight loss - unintentional and Lymphoma from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) can be treated by Rituxan (latest reports from 15,451 Lymphoma patients)
Weight Loss - Unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 148,252 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
On Feb, 13, 2017
81 people who have Lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lymphoma and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- female: 44.3 %
- male: 55.7 %
Age of people who have Lymphoma and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 21.67 %
- 60+: 73.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (6 people, 7.41%)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (4 people, 4.94%)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (3 people, 3.70%)
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (3 people, 3.70%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 3.70%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Rituxan (22 people, 27.16%)
- Revlimid (16 people, 19.75%)
- Decadron (9 people, 11.11%)
- Imbruvica (8 people, 9.88%)
- Benadryl (6 people, 7.41%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (27 people, 33.33%)
- Weakness (22 people, 27.16%)
- Appetite - Decreased (17 people, 20.99%)
- Nausea (16 people, 19.75%)
- Fever (14 people, 17.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional and Lymphoma?
- Check symptoms - is your weight loss - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Lymphomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Other conditions that could case Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Can you answer these questions?
I'm just trying to find someone who has both lymphoma and hypokalemia. That's the only thing I know for sure that I have. What type I don't know. I just know I have swollen lymph nodes in various areas such as behind my neck and my bil axillas. My Hypokalemia started first. The doctors wanted ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Frequent urination gradually ramped up 3 years ago and intensified after a kidney stone 18 months ago. Went on myrbetriq this August and notice that my weight dropped after thanksgiving by 8 lbs from 143 to 135 (5'6" tall and exercise regularly.) My weight has dropped by another 3 pounds by ...
Hello All, My name is Dorothy and I have been taking Creon 36,000 for approximately 2 months. I have been diagnosed with EPI and Creon certainly has helped with my diarrhea. I did unintentionally lose weight and it was okay because I needed to. I would like for the weight loss to stop now and ...
In April 2016 my 16 year old daughter was finally diagnosed with MG after 9+ months of trying to determine the cause of her sudden onset double vision the previous July. She's been on Mestinon since her diagnosis in April as we work to land on the appropriate dosage. She's experienced a lot ...