Review: could Lymphoma cause Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased)?
We study 3,522 people who have Lymphoma from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Lymphoma and Weight loss - unintentional >>>
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) (latest reports from 37,332 patients) can be treated by Alkeran, Rituxan.
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional (latest reports from 582,785 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,522 people who have lymphoma are studied. Among them, 23 (0.65%) have Weight Loss - Unintentional.
Gender of people who have lymphoma and experienced Weight loss - unintentional * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||31.43%||68.57% |
Age of people who have lymphoma and experienced Weight loss - unintentional * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||36.36%||63.64% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (3 people, 13.04%)
- Renal neoplasm (1 people, 4.35%)
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 4.35%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 4.35%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (1 people, 4.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Rituxan (15 people, 65.22%)
- Warfarin sodium (11 people, 47.83%)
- Revlimid (10 people, 43.48%)
- Decadron (9 people, 39.13%)
- Advil (9 people, 39.13%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 39.13%)
- Zevalin (7 people, 30.43%)
- Magnesium oxide (6 people, 26.09%)
- Klor-con (6 people, 26.09%)
- Coumadin (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional and Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can viread cause weight loss and low wbc count?
I was diagnosed with Chronic HBV in 2012. The original viral count was 100 copies. It slowly went up to 12K copies early this year. I saw 2 specialists and one told me it's the right time to take Viread now and the other said it's border line and I could wait but it does not hurt to take it since it ...
- Has the drug axiron ever been linked to lymphoma's?
I have taken Axiron in the recent past and have now been diagnosed with having a Lymphoma.
It took specialists over 4 months to finally make this diagnosis.
I had heard that Axiron may be linked to causing lymphoma in some people and I cannot get a definitive answer anywhere.
Does anyone have any ...
- How did you get your diagnosis
Symptoms started with body spasms and fatigue, neck and shoulder pain, knee pain and stiffness then banging in ears within 3 weeks of taking 6 levaquin tablets given for a virus. Have been unable to work since because of the fatigue. Massive weight loss without dieting. Had a SED test last month ...
More questions for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
More reviews for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
Common treatments for Lymphoma and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Lymphoma symptoms:
Weight Loss - Unintentional related symptom studies:
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Blood pressure (4,226 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Blood triglycerides increased (2,846 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Depression (3,379 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Diabetes mellitus (2,633 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Hypertension (4,566 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Ms (3,111 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Osteoporosis (3,536 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Pain (3,231 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Rheumatoid arthritis (2,862 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Type 2 diabetes (11,049 reports)
Related drug studies for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
Related comparison studies for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.