Would you have Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased) when you have Lymphoma?
Summary: Weight loss - unintentional is found among people with Lymphoma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma, and take medication Rituxan.
We study 23 people who have Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased) and Lymphoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Lymphoma and Weight loss - unintentional >>>
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) can be treated by Alkeran, Rituxan. (latest reports from 10,617 Lymphoma patients)
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 91,556 Weight loss - unintentional patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 23 people who have lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional are studied.
Gender of people who have lymphoma and experienced Weight loss - unintentional * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||31.43%||68.57% |
Age of people who have lymphoma and experienced Weight loss - unintentional * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||2.94%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||35.29%||61.76% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (3 people, 13.04%)
- Renal neoplasm (1 people, 4.35%)
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 4.35%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 4.35%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (1 people, 4.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Rituxan (15 people, 65.22%)
- Warfarin sodium (11 people, 47.83%)
- Revlimid (10 people, 43.48%)
- Decadron (9 people, 39.13%)
- Advil (9 people, 39.13%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 39.13%)
- Zevalin (7 people, 30.43%)
- Magnesium oxide (6 people, 26.09%)
- Klor-con (6 people, 26.09%)
- Coumadin (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional and Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 30-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 67-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional
- A study of drug interactions between Garcinia Cambogia, Calcium, Multivitamin, Adderall 20, Strattera, Wellbutrin Xl, Prozac for a 22-year old woman with Increased Appetite, General Physical Condition, Adhd, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional, Bad Breath, Dry Mouth, Appetite - Decreased, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Sprycel for a 23-year old man with Luvox - 100mg. The patient has Skin Pale Or Gray, Weight Loss - Unintentional
- A study of side effects of Implanon for a 38-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional, Hair Loss
Recent Weight Loss - Unintentional related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.