Home > Lymphoma > Weight loss - unintentional > Lymphoma and Weight loss - unintentional
Would you have Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased) when you have Lymphoma?
Summary: Weight loss - unintentional is found among people with Lymphoma, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma, and take medication Rituxan.
We study 23 people who have Weight loss - unintentional (Weight Decreased) and Lymphoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Lymphoma and Weight loss - unintentional >>>
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) (latest reports from 10,615 patients) can be treated by Alkeran, Rituxan.
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional (latest reports from 91,499 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 23 people who have lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional are studied.
Gender of people who have lymphoma and experienced Weight loss - unintentional * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||31.43%||68.57% |
Age of people who have lymphoma and experienced Weight loss - unintentional * :
|Weight loss - unintentional||0.00%||0.00%||2.94%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||35.29%||61.76% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (3 people, 13.04%)
- Renal neoplasm (1 people, 4.35%)
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 4.35%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 4.35%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (1 people, 4.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Rituxan (15 people, 65.22%)
- Warfarin sodium (11 people, 47.83%)
- Revlimid (10 people, 43.48%)
- Decadron (9 people, 39.13%)
- Advil (9 people, 39.13%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 39.13%)
- Zevalin (7 people, 30.43%)
- Magnesium oxide (6 people, 26.09%)
- Klor-con (6 people, 26.09%)
- Coumadin (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional and Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Lymphoma
- support group for people who have Weight Loss - Unintentional
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can viread cause weight loss and low wbc count?
(Asked by a 36 year old man who has Weight Loss - Unintentional, and takes Viread )
I was diagnosed with Chronic HBV in 2012. The original viral count was 100 copies. It slowly went up to 12K copies early this year. I saw 2 specialists and one told me it's the right time to take Viread now and the other said it's border line and I could wait but it does not hurt to take it since it ...
- Has the drug axiron ever been linked to lymphoma's?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Lymphoma, and takes Axiron)
I have taken Axiron in the recent past and have now been diagnosed with having a Lymphoma.
It took specialists over 4 months to finally make this diagnosis.
I had heard that Axiron may be linked to causing lymphoma in some people and I cannot get a definitive answer anywhere.
Does anyone have any ...
- How did you get your diagnosis
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Pain - Joints, Banging In Ears, Fatigue, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Abnormal Dreams, Nausea, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Salty Taste In Mouth, Depressed Level Of Consciousness, Body Spasms, and takes Levaquin)
Symptoms started with body spasms and fatigue, neck and shoulder pain, knee pain and stiffness then banging in ears within 3 weeks of taking 6 levaquin tablets given for a virus. Have been unable to work since because of the fatigue. Massive weight loss without dieting. Had a SED test last month ...
More questions for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
More reviews for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
- A study of side effects of Tylenol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional
Comments: i got ketonuria in my urine test blood test was normal my doctor said i have to do another urine test didnt explained why so i wonder what is this? when i did the blood test i had 9 hours without eating like doctor asked me to
the day before the test i toke tylenol for a headache can this be the ca ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Foot Pain, Infection. The patient has Pain, Lethargy, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Diarrhea, Confusional State, Rash, Vomiting, Jaundice, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Cholelithiasis
Comments: Had very high liver enzymes just days after taking Bactrim DS & Ibuprofen 800 mg together for 2 weeks. Had dark urine & vomiting while taking meds. Had gallbladder removed and had trouble with blood clotting after surgery. Needed several blood transfusions due to blood clotting issues. Now have on g ...
- A study of side effects of Valcyte for a patient with Cmv - Immunocompromised Host. The patient has Tongue Discolouration (colour change of tongue), White Blood Cells Stool, Skin Burning Sensation, Weight Decreased, Diarrhoea Post-operative
Comments: I had my kidney transplant on 29th March 2013.
After 4 months I got diagonised with CMV.I was havinh loose motion twice or thrice everyday.
recently I have lost 2 kg weight,tastleless and white layer on tongue,Loss of apetite for r last 2 months.Every now and then having WBC Count decreased(Leukop ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Zofran, Dilaudid, Zomig, Zanaflex, Metoprolol Tartrate, Topamax, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Armour Thyroid for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Pain Management, Complicated Migraine, Muscle Spasms, Hypertension, Migraine Prophylaxis, Stress And Anxiety, Hashimoto's Disease. The patient has Hair Loss, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia - Hemolytic, Rash Macular, Weight Decreased, Abdominal Distension, Fecal Incontinence, Bile Duct Pressure Increased, Muscle Aches, Muscle Twitching, Numbness And Tingling, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Tachycardia Irregular, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Abdominal Neoplasm, Bone And Joint Pain, Pain Exacerbated, Migraine
Comments: Have constant pain in knees, feet, toes, hands, arms, neck and back. Cannot sleep because I wake up constantly with shooting pain in neck, feet, knees, including tingles and numbness. Left side is worse; includes some drooling and paralysis at times. History of colitis and recent IPIN neiplasms f ...
- A study of side effects of Sertraline Hydrochloride for a patient with OCD. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (unusual prickling sensations), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Weight Decreased, Burning Sensation, Burning Mouth Syndrome (pain in the mouth and burning sensation on tongue)
Comments: I had abdominal pain,sores on throat and mouth, occasional rapid heart rate, had NO appetite, throat hurt, no taste buds, face, arms, and legs burning feeling. Horrible experience. I have been off Setraline for a week, and body symptoms still recovering. Mouth, arm, face, and leg slight numbness sen ...
More related studies for: Lymphoma, Weight loss - unintentional
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.