Lymphoma and Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is found among people with Lymphoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Rituxan and have Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. This review analyzes which people have Weight loss - unintentional with Lymphoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 95 people who have Lymphoma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
95 people who have Lymphoma and Weight Loss - Unintentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lymphoma and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- female: 43.82 %
- male: 56.18 %
Age of people who have Lymphoma and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.86 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.43 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 22.86 %
- 60+: 72.86 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (6 people, 6.32%)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (6 people, 6.32%)
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (4 people, 4.21%)
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia (3 people, 3.16%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 3.16%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Rituxan (26 people, 27.37%)
- Revlimid (16 people, 16.84%)
- Decadron (10 people, 10.53%)
- Imbruvica (9 people, 9.47%)
- Benadryl (6 people, 6.32%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (30 people, 31.58%)
- Weakness (26 people, 27.37%)
- Diarrhea (18 people, 18.95%)
- Appetite - Decreased (18 people, 18.95%)
- Fever (17 people, 17.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional and Lymphoma?
- Check symptoms - is your weight loss - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight loss - unintentional and Lymphoma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells) can be treated by Rituxan (latest reports from 16,785 Lymphoma patients)
Weight Loss - Unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 163,343 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lymphomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Other conditions that could case Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i have been on farxiga5 for 6 months now and have noticed my hair has thinned quite a bit.................i read the info on hair loss and will it stop after 6 mos of being on it.......does it regrow..........thank you.............
I'm just trying to find someone who has both lymphoma and hypokalemia. That's the only thing I know for sure that I have. What type I don't know. I just know I have swollen lymph nodes in various areas such as behind my neck and my bil axillas. My Hypokalemia started first. The doctors wanted ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I take Enbrel, Mthotrexate and Prednisone and have just this afternoon been diagnosed with lymphona. Needless to say, I am scared out of my mind. A biopsy is scheduled for Monday, May 15 and will have the results by Wednesday May 16.
II started Humira in January 2015. In December Lymphoma was diagnosed in my right groin area for which I am now receiving chemotherapy. My oncologist has said that this had been developing for the previous 6 to 12 months. I was assigned a nurse ambassador who initially showed me how to use ...
Diagnosed with lymphoma. After 3years of taking serequel for insomnia now I was told to go for radiation. Refused due to cost. Nowvi do not know what to do. I was given all sorts of cream but none helps. Ichyness driving me nuts. Any advice howctovstop ichyness or any natural medication ...