Macular degeneration and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Macular degeneration, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lucentis and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Macular degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 133 people who have Macular degeneration from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
133 people who have Macular Degeneration and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Macular Degeneration and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 67.74 %
- male: 32.26 %
Age of people who have Macular Degeneration and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.09 %
- 40-49: 1.09 %
- 50-59: 5.43 %
- 60+: 92.39 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (26 people, 19.55%)
- High Blood Pressure (20 people, 15.04%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (11 people, 8.27%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 6.77%)
- Depression (9 people, 6.77%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lucentis (37 people, 27.82%)
- Avastin (28 people, 21.05%)
- Synthroid (17 people, 12.78%)
- Visudyne (15 people, 11.28%)
- Simvastatin (12 people, 9.02%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (20 people, 15.04%)
- Headache (18 people, 13.53%)
- Drug Ineffective (16 people, 12.03%)
- Blindness (15 people, 11.28%)
- Weakness (14 people, 10.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Macular degeneration?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) can be treated by Lucentis, Avastin, Lutein, Eylea, Zeaxanthin (latest reports from 14,530 Macular degeneration patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,258 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Macular degenerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
I take Gabapentin for pain of Fibromyalgia, seraquel,simivastin,zrytec, also have copd, several times a week in the evening I get bad nosebleeds, they can last for an hour before stopping. Does anyone know if the above medicatuions can cause this problem ? I have been taking them for more ...