Home > Malaria > Runny nose > Malaria and Runny nose
Would you have Runny nose (Nasal discharge) when you have Malaria?
Summary: Runny nose is found among people with Malaria, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have Depression, and take medication Zoloft.
We study 23 people who have Runny nose (Nasal discharge) and Malaria from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Malaria and Runny nose >>>
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) (latest reports from 4,205 patients) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Doxycycline Hyclate, Lariam, Mefloquine, Chloroquine Phosphate.
Runny nose (discharge from nose) (latest reports from 10,227 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 3,046 people who have malaria are studied. Among them, 23 (0.76%) have Runny Nose.
Gender of people who have malaria and experienced Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have malaria and experienced Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||4.55%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (20 people, 86.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Zoloft (23 people, 100.00%)
- Lariam (22 people, 95.65%)
- Gemfibrozil (1 people, 4.35%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 4.35%)
- Malarone (1 people, 4.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Malaria and Runny Nose?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Runny Nose and Malaria
- support group for people who have Malaria
- support group for people who have Runny Nose
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am suffering from post nasal drip causing catarrh to form in the well of my throat. as this is an irritation, my throat reflex wants to get rid of it causing me try to clear my throat constantly.
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Postnasal Drip)
I have post nasal drip causing me to constantly clear my throat. It's bad at night and find it difficult to get to sleep as I am constantly swallowing gunge! YUK. Clearing my throat every few minutes makes my throat sore but not excessively so. I am going to see my GP this week and ask for an app ...
- Can you take spiriva, qvar and pro air with promethazine with codine?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Coughing Up Phlem, Runny Nose, Weak Lungs, and takes Promethazine With Codeine, Spiriva, Qvar 40, Proair Hfa)
My 69 year old husband has weak lungs and when the weather changes he gets heavy coughing, runny nose and difficulty breathing...can he mix all those meds with no side effects?
- Experiencing hypothermia from taking malaria medicine coartem
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Malaria, Hypothermia, and takes Coartem)
we were in south sudan and my 4.5 year old son came back to kenya and 4 days later we were in the hospital being tested for malaria. we both have it. i am responding with hypothermia i think i have really cold arms and feet. hands are ok
More questions for: Malaria, Runny nose
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Yawning after taking sub
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Yawning, and takes Suboxone)
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
More reviews for: Malaria, Runny nose
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline for a patient with Malaria. The patient has Intracranial Pressure Increased (high pressure inside the skull and thus in the brain tissue and cerebrospinal fluid)
Comments: After taking doxycyline for preventing malaria while traveling I experienced sudden side effects towards the end of my regiment of extreme ear pressure, intracranial pressure lasting more than six months now, burning skin sensation, hot/cold confusion where cold water burned my skin, neurological pr ...
More related studies for: Malaria, Runny nose
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (2 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (26 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)