Would you have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) when you have Malnutrition?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people with Malnutrition, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Depression, and take medication Multivitamin.
We study 6 people who have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) and Malnutrition from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Malnutrition and Anxiety >>>
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin. (latest reports from 5,667 Malnutrition patients)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 212,892 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 6 people who have malnutrition and Anxiety are studied.
Gender of people who have malnutrition and experienced Anxiety * :
Age of people who have malnutrition and experienced Anxiety * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 66.67%)
- Anaemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diarrhoea (2 people, 33.33%)
- Nutrition - inadequate (1 people, 16.67%)
- Autoimmune disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Heart disease (1 people, 16.67%)
- Menopausal symptoms (1 people, 16.67%)
- Mood disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Multivitamin (4 people, 66.67%)
- Effexor (3 people, 50.00%)
- Remicade (2 people, 33.33%)
- Prednisolone (2 people, 33.33%)
- Imodium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 16.67%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 16.67%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 16.67%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 16.67%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Malnutrition and Anxiety?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Anxiety and Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Minocycline Hydrochloride for a 24-year old woman with Acne. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 44-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Electrical Shock, Difficulty In Walking, Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Severe Pain In Fingers, Hands, And Wrists When Not Numb Or Tingling, Skin Itches While Showering, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Short-term Memory Loss, Sudden Memory Loss, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Blurred Vision, Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Stress At Work. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
Recent Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of REMERON, CELEXA, LEXAPRO for a 49-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Cannabis for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.