Would you have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) when you have Malnutrition?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people with Malnutrition, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Depression, and take medication Multivitamin.
We study 6 people who have Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) and Malnutrition from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Malnutrition and Anxiety >>>
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin. (latest reports from 5,665 Malnutrition patients)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,679 Anxiety patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 6 people who have malnutrition and Anxiety are studied.
Gender of people who have malnutrition and experienced Anxiety * :
Age of people who have malnutrition and experienced Anxiety * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 66.67%)
- Anaemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 33.33%)
- Diarrhoea (2 people, 33.33%)
- Nutrition - inadequate (1 people, 16.67%)
- Autoimmune disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Heart disease (1 people, 16.67%)
- Menopausal symptoms (1 people, 16.67%)
- Mood disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Multivitamin (4 people, 66.67%)
- Effexor (3 people, 50.00%)
- Remicade (2 people, 33.33%)
- Prednisolone (2 people, 33.33%)
- Imodium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 16.67%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 16.67%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 16.67%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (1 people, 16.67%)
- Estradiol (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Malnutrition and Anxiety?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Anxiety and Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Paxil for a 57-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Progesterone, Estradiol, Sumatriptan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old woman with Nutrition - Inadequate, Perimenopause, Atrophy, Migraine Without Aura, Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Loratadine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Ginkgo Biloba, Lutein, Eyebright, Bilberry, CoQ10, Sumatriptan Succinate, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Multivitamin, Estradiol, Melatonin for a 56-year old woman with Expectorant, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Memory Aids, Aids, Nail Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Menopause Hot Flashes, Malnutrition, Insomnia. The patient has Gingival Hyperplasia
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 67-year old woman with Indigestion, Brittle Nails, Muscles And Nerves, Arthritis, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Calcium Supplement, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Resting Tremor, Weight Gain - Unintentional, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Chronic Pain And Muscle Aches
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Loss Of Voice
Recent Anxiety related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Cymbalta for a 44-year old man who has Anxiety
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.