Would you have Muscle spasms when you have Malnutrition?
Summary: Muscle spasms is reported only by a few people with Malnutrition.
We study 3 people who have Muscle spasms and Malnutrition from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Malnutrition and Muscle spasms >>>
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin. (latest reports from 5,665 Malnutrition patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 56,957 Muscle spasms patients)
On Feb, 6, 2015: 3 people who have malnutrition and Muscle Spasms are studied.
Gender of people who have malnutrition and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have malnutrition and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Menopause (1 people, 33.33%)
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Impaired gastric emptying (1 people, 33.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anaemia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nutrition - inadequate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Diarrhea (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Seasonal allergy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Generalized anxiety disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Synthroid (2 people, 66.67%)
- Probiotics (1 people, 33.33%)
- Reclast (1 people, 33.33%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 33.33%)
- Cytomel (1 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Multivitamin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Peppermint oil (1 people, 33.33%)
- Fennel oil (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Malnutrition and Muscle Spasms?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms and Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Muscle spasms
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Progesterone, Estradiol, Sumatriptan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old woman with Nutrition - Inadequate, Perimenopause, Atrophy, Migraine Without Aura, Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Enbrel, Lyrica, Topamax, Plaquenil, Imuran, Prednisone for a 38-year old woman with Lupus, Migraine Without Aura, Sacroiliitis, Neuropathy, Complicated Migraine, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Muscle Spasms, Myoclonic Jerks
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Loratadine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Ginkgo Biloba, Lutein, Eyebright, Bilberry, CoQ10, Sumatriptan Succinate, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Multivitamin, Estradiol, Melatonin for a 56-year old woman with Expectorant, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Memory Aids, Aids, Nail Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Menopause Hot Flashes, Malnutrition, Insomnia. The patient has Gingival Hyperplasia
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Vyvanse, Escitalopram, Plaquenil, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman with Malnutrition, Sjogren's Syndrome, Add, Depression, Lupus, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Eating Disorder, Anxiety And Stress, Ocd, Weight Below Normal
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem, Keppra, Prilosec, Nucynta, Savella for a 35-year old woman with Insomnia, Epilepsy, Heartburn, Migraine, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Abdominal Pain Lower, Muscle Sprain, Muscle Spasms, Low Back Pain
Recent Muscle Spasms related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.