Malnutrition and Muscle spasms - from FDA reports
Muscle spasms is reported only by a few people with Malnutrition. We study 2 people who have Muscle spasms and Malnutrition from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
2 people who have Malnutrition and Muscle Spasms are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malnutrition and experience Muscle Spasms *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Malnutrition and experience Muscle Spasms *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypokalemia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 50.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Potassium Chloride (1 person, 50.00%)
- Namenda (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lanoxin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Erivedge (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nervousness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 50.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 50.00%)
- Adverse Drug Reaction (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Muscle spasms and Malnutrition?
- Check symptoms - is your muscle spasms caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle spasms and Malnutrition from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d (latest reports from 7,790 Malnutrition patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 116,932 Muscle spasms patients).
Browse all symptoms of Malnutritiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
Other conditions that could case Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I'm on suboxone/subutex for opiate withdrawals & 2 stop opiate cravings. I have muscle spasms in my back & have been prescribed a few different relaxants n the past including, baclofen, flexeril, zanaflex, & soma. I have found baclofen 2 help my muscles not feel as tense when I'm on it. Zanaflex ...
My son, 54, committed suicide while on Baclofen. No one saw this coming and it was very unlike his usual personality. Several days prior to his suicide he told me that he was hearing his neighbors talking about him through the walls of his duplex. That proved to be impossible so these were ...
I take zanaflex and remron at bedtime. after falling asleep I am awaken to severe ligament, tendon and muscle spasms. all my doctors are confused what is going on with me. I am trying to figure this out myself. I was wondering if I have serotonin syndrome going on. I have had this in the past ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am due to have third infusion next week but I am plagued by full body spasms, especially during sleep. This week I had three in my head, very scary! Has anyone else experienced spasms in head and how long do spasms last, do they go away after a while? Thank you
I began having muscles spasms all over my body within a short time of starting the medication, Multaq. Prior to that I very rarely ever had a muscle spasm and, then, only in a calf. The spasms now happen day or night--in my thighs, my calves, my feet, my abdomen, my back. It makes bedtime pure ...