Would you have Paraesthesia when you have Malnutrition?
Summary: there is no Paraesthesia reported by people with Malnutrition yet.
We study people who have Paraesthesia and Malnutrition from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Malnutrition and Paraesthesia >>>
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin. (latest reports from Malnutrition 5,629 patients)
Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Paraesthesia 62,968 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Malnutrition and Paraesthesia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Paraesthesia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
More questions for: Malnutrition, Paraesthesia
More reviews for: Malnutrition, Paraesthesia
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3, Biotin, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Restasis, Vyvanse, Escitalopram, Plaquenil, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Malnutrition, Sjogren's Syndrome, Add, Depression, Lupus, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Eating Disorder, Anxiety And Stress, Ocd, Weight Below Normal
Comments: In 2011- Gastric Bypass (wt 245#), In Feb. 2014, I weighed 145#. I am 5'8", Dr. wants me at 155#.
Increased stress from a new roommate in April caused severe anxiety resulting to weight dropping in July to 120# and subsequent diag of severe malnutrition. Anxiety is Diag and Alprazolam prescribed. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Lexapro, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Nutrition - Inadequate, Constipation, Major Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Anhedonia, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Tension Headaches, Bruxism
Comments: I'm grinding my teeth at night while sleeping. This is happening on a regular basis and is causing tooth sensitivity and headaches. I feel like I never get a refreshing night's sleep. I tire very easily and am always battling with depression. The bruxism really concerns me and i would like it to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Rabeprazole Sodium, Sarapin, Sarapin for a patient with Migraine Without Aura, Gerd, Occipital Neuralgia, Neuralgia. The patient has Rib Fracture, Memory Impairment, Memory Impairment, Paraesthesia, Weight Decreased, Burning Sensation
Comments: Severe memory impairment and severe impairment in finding words was most evident in the first 2 to 4 weeks of taking topiramate 50mg a day. These side effects subsided gradually over the next 3 months or so and leveled off at that point to where I rarely (maybe once or twice a day versus once or twi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Lisinopril, Methotrexate, Indomethacin for a patient with Arthritis - Psoriatic, Hypertension. The patient has Paraesthesia
Comments: Numbness and tingling started after the first humira injection but were short lives and transient. Now after the second injection they are worse and don't go away. They are the worst at night and in the morning.
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Geodon, Zopiclone, Taractan, Zyprexa, Trilafon, Serax, Saphris, Valium, Vitamin D, Niacin, Omega 3, Omega 6 Oils, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B12 for a patient with Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type, Sleeping Difficulty, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Hallucination, Auditory, Stress And Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Nutritional Support, Nutrition - Inadequate. The patient has Geodon, Abilify, Taractan, Zopiclone, Zyprexa, Trilafon, Seroma, Saphris
Comments: I have been diagnosed with a schizophrenic disorder for almost 4 years now and as you can see I have been tested with a lot of different antipsychotic medications- some of which has given me severe side-effects and last month I was also diagnosed with alopecia because I am under constant stress/anxi ...
More related studies for: Malnutrition, Paraesthesia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.