Would you have Paraesthesia when you have Malnutrition?
Summary: there is no Paraesthesia reported by people with Malnutrition yet.
We study people who have Paraesthesia and Malnutrition from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Malnutrition and Paraesthesia >>>
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin. (latest reports from 5,666 Malnutrition patients)
Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 62,970 Paraesthesia patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Malnutrition and Paraesthesia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Malnutrition
- support group for people who have Paraesthesia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Effexor, Lipitor, Estradiol for a 58-year old woman with Mood Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Nutrition - Inadequate, Heart Disease, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Headache, Tension, Eyes - Dry, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Latuda, Lamictal for a 41-year old woman with Pain, Bipolar. The patient has Depression, Headache, Paraesthesia
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Progesterone, Estradiol, Sumatriptan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old woman with Nutrition - Inadequate, Perimenopause, Atrophy, Migraine Without Aura, Chronic Depression, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium Malate, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Plaquenil, Linzess, Armour Thyroid, Gralise for a 35-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, Nutrition - Inadequate, Lupus, Constipation, Low Thyroid. The patient has Taste Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Loratadine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Ginkgo Biloba, Lutein, Eyebright, Bilberry, CoQ10, Sumatriptan Succinate, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Multivitamin, Estradiol, Melatonin for a 56-year old woman with Expectorant, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Memory Aids, Aids, Nail Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Menopause Hot Flashes, Malnutrition, Insomnia. The patient has Gingival Hyperplasia
Recent Paraesthesia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.