Malnutrition and Vertigo - from FDA reports
Vertigo is found among people with Malnutrition, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Capecitabine and have Enteritis. This review analyzes which people have Vertigo with Malnutrition. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Malnutrition from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
6 people who have Malnutrition and Vertigo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malnutrition and experience Vertigo *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Malnutrition and experience Vertigo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rectal Cancer (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Inflammation (3 people, 50.00%)
- Enteritis (3 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sulfasalazine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Oxaliplatin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Enoxaparin Sodium (3 people, 50.00%)
- Capecitabine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol Succinate (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dehydration (4 people, 66.67%)
- Staphylococcal Infection (3 people, 50.00%)
- Malaise (3 people, 50.00%)
- Bleeding Into The Skin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Wall Abscess (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vertigo and Malnutrition?
- Check symptoms - is your vertigo caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVertigo and Malnutrition from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d (latest reports from 7,790 Malnutrition patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,913 Vertigo patients).
Browse all symptoms of Malnutritiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause VertigoVertigo
Other conditions that could case VertigoVertigo
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
Has anyone experienced vertigo caused by marijuana? I've used marijuana all my life but the last 3 years, have been smoking daily. I'm retired and writing a book. I don't want to stop because I am more creative when smoking. but I don't want the vertigo to be chronic and/or handicapping.
You may be interested in these reviews
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie