Malnutrition and Vertigo - from FDA reports
Vertigo is found among people with Malnutrition, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Capecitabine and have Enteritis. This review analyzes which people have Vertigo with Malnutrition. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Malnutrition from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
6 people who have Malnutrition and Vertigo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malnutrition and experience Vertigo *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Malnutrition and experience Vertigo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rectal Cancer (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Inflammation (3 people, 50.00%)
- Enteritis (3 people, 50.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sulfasalazine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Oxaliplatin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Enoxaparin Sodium (3 people, 50.00%)
- Capecitabine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol Succinate (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dehydration (4 people, 66.67%)
- Staphylococcal Infection (3 people, 50.00%)
- Malaise (3 people, 50.00%)
- Bleeding Into The Skin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Wall Abscess (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vertigo and Malnutrition?
Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking) can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d (latest reports from 7,596 Malnutrition patients)
Vertigo has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 290,857 Vertigo patients).