Would you have Nystagmus (Eye movements - uncontrollable) when you have Meniere's disease?
Summary: there is no Nystagmus reported by people with Meniere's disease yet.
We study people who have Nystagmus (Eye movements - uncontrollable) and Meniere's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Meniere's disease and Nystagmus >>>
Meniere's disease (a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree) can be treated by Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Dyazide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Valium. (latest reports from Meniere's Disease 1,417 patients)
Nystagmus (a condition of involuntary eye movement) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, convulsion, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Nystagmus 3,542 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Meniere's Disease and Nystagmus?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Meniere's disease
- support group for people who have Nystagmus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Meniere's disease, Nystagmus
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Involuntary Eye Movements, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, PTSD, and takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few days after I started taking amitriptyline. It's not faint either, it's like my eye is having a seizure, emabrassing. Just wanted to share.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Dizzy spells and garcinia (1 response)
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
I wanted to lose weight and saw all this about the Garcinia Cambogia. I did in fact lose 5 pounds within weeks and was so happy. Then I started having dizzy spells and vertigo episodes all the time so I had to stop. This was the only thing different I was doing and they have since stopped since I ga ...
More reviews for: Meniere's disease, Nystagmus
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Meniere's Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Palpitations
Comments: Only happens occasionally. More when I am active. But sometimes just sitting. All the time when using computer or watching television. There are just days where I cannot even look at a computer screen for even 1 minute. Very frustrating. Palpitations are annoying and inconvenient.
- A study of drug interactions between Asmanex Twisthaler, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Dyazide, Klonopin, Prozac for a patient with Asthma, Meniere's Disease, Depression. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated
Comments: I have recurrent nightmares along with new nightmares. Usually associated with evil beings i.e.Satan or evil spirits. Sometimes I see very violent and graphic murders taking place. They can occur at any point in my sleep cycle.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Zyrtec Allergy, Bacillus Probiotics, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Dextromorphan Hydrobromide, Cymbalta, Lasix, Carbamazepine, Zonisamide, Tegretol, Gabapentin for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Back Injury, Seasonal Allergy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Muscle Spasms, Cough, Depression, Fluid Retention, Trigeminal Nerve Disorder. The patient has Back Injury, Back And Forth Eye Movements, Cough, Facial Nerve Disorder
Comments: 1st 3 symptoms due to a tooth extraction on 10/22/12 by an over-zealous dentist. After much effort the tooth finally came out and he exclaimed, "Most dentists would have sent a patient with a tooth like that to an oral surgeon, but I seem to have very good luck in getting them out." Little did I k ...
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Adderall 15, Xanax, Lamictal for a patient with Poor Personal Hygiene, Add, Epilepsy. The patient has Thought Withdrawal, Grip Strength Decreased, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Speech Impairment (adult), Hypertension Aggravated, Heart Rate Increased, Confusional Arousal, Clammy Skin, Paralysis, Tia, Stroke, Minor Cognitive Motor Disorder, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sweating Increased, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Cold Sweat, Loss Of Memory, Sudden Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Long-term Memory Loss, Idiopathic Generalised Epilepsy, Body Movements - Uncontrollable, Movement - Uncontrollable, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Uncontrolled Movements, Feeling Uptight, Feeling Abnormal, Feeling Jittery, Grand Mal Convulsion, Breakthrough Pain
Comments: Started having grand mal seizures at age 24. Have had over 50 seizures, all grand mal and all sever in length and recovery time. Severe loss of memory. Accompanied by 3 strokes. Two TIA and one causing left body from shoulder down for weeks. Cannot drive. Cannot work. Longest length in between episo ...
More related studies for: Meniere's disease, Nystagmus
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.