Would you have Nystagmus (Eye movements - uncontrollable) when you have Meniere's disease?
Summary: there is no Nystagmus reported by people with Meniere's disease yet.
We study people who have Nystagmus (Eye movements - uncontrollable) and Meniere's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Meniere's disease and Nystagmus >>>
Meniere's disease (a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree) can be treated by Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Dyazide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Valium. (latest reports from 1,434 Meniere's Disease patients)
Nystagmus (a condition of involuntary eye movement) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, convulsion, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 3,548 Nystagmus patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of meniere's disease and nystagmus on
Do you have Meniere's Disease and Nystagmus?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Meniere's disease
- support group for people who have Nystagmus
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Zyrtec, Valium for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Nasal Allergies, Meniere's Disease. The patient has Slurred Speech
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate for a 22-year old woman with Major Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Vision Problems, Nystagmus
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a 23-year old woman with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nystagmus
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Lamictal for a 31-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Nystagmus, Vertigo - Positional
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamins, Melatonin, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine for a 19-year old girl with Eating Disorder Symptom, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Adhd, Bipolar 2. The patient has Orthostatic Hypertension, Tachycardia Paroxysmal, Nystagmus, Tremor
Recent Meniere's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.