Home > Menopause > Agitation > Menopause and Agitation
Review: could Menopause cause Agitation?
We study 3,941 people who have Menopause from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Agitation. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Agitation >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 13,808 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot.
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) (latest reports from 315,656 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 3,941 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 28 (0.71%) have Agitation.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Agitation * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 17.86%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 7.14%)
- Somatoform disorder (2 people, 7.14%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 7.14%)
- Depression (2 people, 7.14%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 7.14%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 7.14%)
- Cardiac disorder (1 people, 3.57%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 3.57%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 3.57%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estradiol (25 people, 89.29%)
- Arimidex (25 people, 89.29%)
- Estrace (25 people, 89.29%)
- Lisinopril (25 people, 89.29%)
- Prempro (25 people, 89.29%)
- Gentamicin (24 people, 85.71%)
- Ibandronate sodium (24 people, 85.71%)
- Femhrt (24 people, 85.71%)
- Erythromycin ethylsuccinate (24 people, 85.71%)
- Combipatch (24 people, 85.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Agitation?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Agitation and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Agitation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I am being weaned off of Lyrica and have severe withdraws
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Menopause, Agitation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
More reviews for: Menopause, Agitation
Common treatments for Menopause and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Menopause symptoms:
Agitation related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Omega 3
- Alfuzosin Hydrochloride