Menopause and Agitation - from FDA reports
Agitation is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Agitation with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
39 people who have Menopause and Agitation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Agitation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 17.24 %
- 50-59: 65.52 %
- 60+: 17.24 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 15.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 12.82%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 7.69%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 7.69%)
- Depression (3 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (9 people, 23.08%)
- Estrace (5 people, 12.82%)
- Diazepam (5 people, 12.82%)
- Prempro (4 people, 10.26%)
- Arimidex (4 people, 10.26%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (10 people, 25.64%)
- Feeling Abnormal (10 people, 25.64%)
- Depression (9 people, 23.08%)
- Weakness (8 people, 20.51%)
- Pain (8 people, 20.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Agitation and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your agitation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAgitation and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 84,095 Agitation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AgitationAgitation
Other conditions that could case AgitationAgitation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I have had six drop attacks since January 21 st and I think it is due to the Menopause? I am not sure about it but it suddenly started and my reflexes and blood results were perfect. Does anyone experienced the same?