Would you have Agoraphobia when you have Menopause?
Summary: Agoraphobia is reported only by a few people with Menopause.
We study 3 people who have Agoraphobia and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Agoraphobia >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot, Prometrium. (latest reports from 5,420 Menopause patients)
Agoraphobia (extreme or irrational fear of crowded spaces or enclosed public places) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain, panic disorder. (latest reports from 904 Agoraphobia patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 3 people who have menopause and Agoraphobia are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Agoraphobia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Phobia of flying (2 people, 66.67%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mental disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Diazepam (2 people, 66.67%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Agoraphobia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Agoraphobia and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Agoraphobia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Vivelle-dot for a 57-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Extremely Paranoid
- A study of side effects of Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate for a 53-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Mucinex Dm, Activella for a 52-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Sinusitis, Menopause. The patient has Hoarseness
- A study of side effects of Premarin for a 43-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Ear Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone, Progesterone, Estradiol, Zoloft, Clonazepam, Zyprexa, Lunesta for a 52-year old woman with Menopause, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Menopause
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.