Would you have Agoraphobia when you have Menopause?
Summary: Agoraphobia is reported only by a few people with Menopause.
We study 3 people who have Agoraphobia and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Menopause and Agoraphobia >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt. (latest reports from 5,422 Menopause patients)
Agoraphobia (extreme or irrational fear of crowded spaces or enclosed public places) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain, panic disorder. (latest reports from 904 Agoraphobia patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 3 people who have menopause and Agoraphobia are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Agoraphobia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Phobia of flying (2 people, 66.67%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mental disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Diazepam (2 people, 66.67%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Agoraphobia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Agoraphobia and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Agoraphobia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Synthroid for a 60-year old woman with Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Depression, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Estrogel for a 52-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bone Density Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Premarin for a 45-year old woman with Gastroparesis, Menopause. The patient has Sciatica Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Vitamin D, Colace, Fioricet, Nexium, Temazepam, Mirtazapine, Premarin, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 56-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Vitamin D Decreased, Constipation, Migraine, Ge Reflux, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression, Menopause, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Poor Peripheral Circulation, Oedema Peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Biotin for a 42-year old woman with Menopause, Hair Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.