Home > Menopause > Agoraphobia > Menopause and Agoraphobia
Would you have Agoraphobia when you have Menopause?
We study 3 people who have Agoraphobia and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Agoraphobia >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 13,813 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt.
Agoraphobia (extreme or irrational fear of crowded spaces or enclosed public places) (latest reports from 4,708 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain, panic disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 3,941 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 3 (0.08%) have Agoraphobia.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Agoraphobia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Phobia of flying (2 people, 66.67%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mental disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Diazepam (2 people, 66.67%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Agoraphobia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Agoraphobia and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Agoraphobia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Lasix)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Is trazodone as opposed to paxil better for menopause symptoms?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, Insomnia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Paxil)
Does Trazodone or Paxil offer better relief for menopause & insomnia? I am currently using Trazodone & am reluctant & frightened to switch to Paxil, which my current Dr. is prescribing. Please offer advice.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause, and takes Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
- Is agoraphobia caused by hypothyroid?
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Agoraphobia, Hypothyroidism)
Afraid to drive or leave my safe zone. Always need someone with me that i can trust.
- Is there a connection between excess saliva and menopause?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Menopause)
Wondering if the problem is menopause ... or something else.
More questions for: Menopause, Agoraphobia
More reviews for: Menopause, Agoraphobia
- A study of side effects of Delestrogen for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Zoloft
Comments: Taken for 13 years for anxiety
- A study of side effects of Estrace for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Smoke Sensitivity
Comments: Was wandering if extracted caused breast cancer. My mother has breast cancer and I am on editorial for a full hysterectomy and am trying to figure out if I should continue the get or not.
- A study of side effects of Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
Comments: While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Chest Wall Pain
Comments: numbness in fingers also but taking testosterone too
Both arein pellets inserted in my tummy
- A study of drug interactions between Femhrt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Codeine, Ramipril, Atenolol, Tapentadol Hydrochloride, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Menopause, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hypothyroidism, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Menopause, Headache, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia
Comments: Following moderate whiplash injury in a road traffic accident three years ago, symptoms of pain, exhaustion, IBS, headache, nausea have continued and my quality of life consists of work and recovering.
More related studies for: Menopause, Agoraphobia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (14 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (36 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)