Would you have Anal fissure when you have Menopause?
Summary: Anal fissure is reported only by a few people with Menopause.
We study 2 people who have Anal fissure and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Menopause and Anal fissure >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt. (latest reports from 5,422 Menopause patients)
Anal fissure has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, pain, high blood pressure, acne cystic. (latest reports from 1,994 Anal fissure patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 2 people who have menopause and Anal Fissure are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Anal fissure * :
|Anal fissure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypoxia (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estrace (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lotrel (2 people, 100.00%)
- Estraderm (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cycrin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cardizem (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arthrotec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Anal Fissure?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Advil Pm, Unisom, Adderall 20 for a 46-year old man with Insomnia, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Anal Fissure
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Synthroid for a 60-year old woman with Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Depression, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Estrogel for a 52-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bone Density Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Premarin for a 45-year old woman with Gastroparesis, Menopause. The patient has Sciatica Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Vitamin D, Colace, Fioricet, Nexium, Temazepam, Mirtazapine, Premarin, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 56-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Vitamin D Decreased, Constipation, Migraine, Ge Reflux, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression, Menopause, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Poor Peripheral Circulation, Oedema Peripheral
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.