Would you have Anal fissure when you have Menopause?
Summary: Anal fissure is reported only by a few people with Menopause.
We study 2 people who have Anal fissure and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Anal fissure >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot. (latest reports from Menopause 4,919 patients)
Anal fissure has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, acne cystic.(latest reports from Anal fissure 1,987 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 2 people who have menopause and Anal Fissure are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Anal fissure * :
|Anal fissure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypoxia (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estrace (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lotrel (2 people, 100.00%)
- Estraderm (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cycrin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cardizem (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arthrotec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Anal Fissure?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Lasix)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Is trazodone as opposed to paxil better for menopause symptoms?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, Insomnia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Paxil)
Does Trazodone or Paxil offer better relief for menopause & insomnia? I am currently using Trazodone & am reluctant & frightened to switch to Paxil, which my current Dr. is prescribing. Please offer advice.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid? (5 answers)
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause, and takes Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
- Is there a connection between excess saliva and menopause?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Menopause)
Wondering if the problem is menopause ... or something else.
- Does neurontin help with hot flashes and night sweats?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Neurontin)
I have had hot flashes and night sweats since 2009. I have been on hormone replacement therapy for almost 10 years and my doctor felt it was time to get off them, which I agree. I have tried Effexor and Paxil but developed side effects. She wants me to try neurontin to reduce my hot flashes and n ...
More questions for: Menopause, Anal fissure
More reviews for: Menopause, Anal fissure
- A study of side effects of Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
Comments: While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- A study of drug interactions between Femhrt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Codeine, Ramipril, Atenolol, Tapentadol Hydrochloride, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Menopause, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hypothyroidism, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Menopause, Headache, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia
Comments: Following moderate whiplash injury in a road traffic accident three years ago, symptoms of pain, exhaustion, IBS, headache, nausea have continued and my quality of life consists of work and recovering.
- A study of side effects of Maxide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Anal Fissure
Comments: After using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for one year, I developed an Anal cyst that turned into an Anal Fissure. I have been suffering for 6 months with this now.
Whenever I stop using Hydrochlorothiazide Triamterene 75-50MG for 2-4 days the bleeding and discharge stops. upon returning ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Mucinex Dm, Activella for a patient with Acid Reflux, Sinusitis, Menopause. The patient has Hoarseness
Comments: had a very bad respiratory infection in March - from which my voice has never recovered. Very hoarse and the hoarseness is getting worse rather than better. Not sick in any other way. Doctor said to continue takine the mucinex - i'm wondering if that could be hurting more than helping
- A study of side effects of Premarin for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Ear Discharge
Comments: I've had a hysterectomy at 41 where my ovaries have been taken aswell. I have had a course of antibiotics after the surgery due to bv. My antibiotics are now finished but still have a watery discharge. Is this the premarin ?
More related studies for: Menopause, Anal fissure
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.