Home > Menopause > Anal fissure > Menopause and Anal fissure
Review: could Menopause cause Anal fissure?
We study 3,941 people who have Menopause from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Anal fissure. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Anal fissure >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 13,808 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot.
Anal fissure (latest reports from 10,310 patients) has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain, acne cystic.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 3,938 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 2 (0.05%) have Anal Fissure.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Anal fissure * :
|Anal fissure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypoxia (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estrace (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lotrel (2 people, 100.00%)
- Estraderm (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cycrin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cardizem (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (2 people, 100.00%)
- Arthrotec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Anal Fissure?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Anal Fissure
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Was wandering if extracted caused breast cancer. My mother has breast cancer and I am on editorial for a full hysterectomy and am trying to figure out if I should continue the get or not.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Menopause, Anal fissure
More reviews for: Menopause, Anal fissure
Common treatments for Menopause and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Menopause symptoms:
Anal Fissure related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (1 hour ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Inheritance Autosomal Recessive
- Migraine Classic
- Theoclear 200