Menopause and Anal fissure - from FDA reports
Anal fissure is reported only by a few people with Menopause. We study 2 people who have Anal fissure and Menopause from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
2 people who have Menopause and Anal Fissure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Anal Fissure *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 100.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Low Tissue Oxygen (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Provera (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lotrel (2 people, 100.00%)
- Estraderm (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cardizem (2 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Mammogram Abnormal (2 people, 100.00%)
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- Haematochezia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Breast Infection (2 people, 100.00%)
- Appendicitis (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anal fissure and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your anal fissure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnal fissure and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Anal fissure has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, renal failure chronic, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 2,928 Anal fissure patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Anal fissureAnal fissure
Other conditions that could case Anal fissureAnal fissure
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Help! I'm on holiday and am suffering 24/7 with anal fissure bleeding, this is becoming difficult and embaressing, I have had my in checked the same week I went abroad and my reading was a good one. Do I stop my warfarin for one evening? I don't feel ill enough to visit a local GP or hospital, I ...
I have had six drop attacks since January 21 st and I think it is due to the Menopause? I am not sure about it but it suddenly started and my reflexes and blood results were perfect. Does anyone experienced the same?