Home > Menopause > Breast enlargement > Menopause and Breast enlargement
Review: could Menopause cause Breast enlargement?
We study 3,939 people who have Menopause from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Breast enlargement. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Breast enlargement >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 13,803 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot.
Breast enlargement (latest reports from 7,815 patients) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 3,935 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 6 (0.15%) have Breast Enlargement.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Breast enlargement * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||77.78%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hot flush (1 people, 16.67%)
- Irritability (1 people, 16.67%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 16.67%)
- Mood altered (1 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (1 people, 16.67%)
- Migraine (1 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pain in extremity (1 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prempro (6 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (5 people, 83.33%)
- Vivelle (5 people, 83.33%)
- Paxil (5 people, 83.33%)
- Fluorouracil (5 people, 83.33%)
- Combipatch (5 people, 83.33%)
- Provera (5 people, 83.33%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Breast Enlargement?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Was wandering if extracted caused breast cancer. My mother has breast cancer and I am on editorial for a full hysterectomy and am trying to figure out if I should continue the get or not.
From this study (2 months ago):
wan't to know if vitaman D3 can cause Breast enlargement in Men
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Menopause, Breast enlargement
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Menopause, Breast enlargement
Common treatments for Menopause and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Menopause symptoms:
Breast Enlargement related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.