Home > Menopause > Breast enlargement > Menopause and Breast enlargement
Would you have Breast enlargement when you have Menopause?
Summary: Breast enlargement is found among people with Menopause, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Hot flush, and take medication Prempro.
We study 6 people who have Breast enlargement and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Breast enlargement >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 4,919 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt.
Breast enlargement (latest reports from 1,948 patients) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 6 people who have menopause and Breast Enlargement are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Breast enlargement * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||70.00%||30.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hot flush (1 people, 16.67%)
- Irritability (1 people, 16.67%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 16.67%)
- Mood altered (1 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (1 people, 16.67%)
- Migraine (1 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pain in extremity (1 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prempro (6 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (5 people, 83.33%)
- Vivelle (5 people, 83.33%)
- Paxil (5 people, 83.33%)
- Fluorouracil (5 people, 83.33%)
- Combipatch (5 people, 83.33%)
- Provera (5 people, 83.33%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Breast Enlargement?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What drugs cause male breast enlargement
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Hydrocele, Breast Enlargement, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Metformin)
At age 62 breast seam to enlarge over the last two years
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Lasix)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Is trazodone as opposed to paxil better for menopause symptoms?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, Insomnia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Paxil)
Does Trazodone or Paxil offer better relief for menopause & insomnia? I am currently using Trazodone & am reluctant & frightened to switch to Paxil, which my current Dr. is prescribing. Please offer advice.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause, and takes Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
- Is there a connection between excess saliva and menopause?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Menopause)
Wondering if the problem is menopause ... or something else.
More questions for: Menopause, Breast enlargement
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Synthroid and breast enlargement
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Breast Swelling, Breast Enlargement, and takes Synthroid)
I have went from a B-C cup size to a D cup in the past 8-9 months.
More reviews for: Menopause, Breast enlargement
- A study of side effects of Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
Comments: While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Prednisone, Depakote Er for a patient with Birth Control, Asthma, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Breast Enlargement
Comments: I was on a combination of Depakote ER, Birth control, and Prednisone and gained 40lbs in a matter of two months. I went from being a normal weight of 125 at 5'3" to 165 plus. The symptom that was the worst was that my size C breasts went from that to a DD and now a DDD. It is very uncomfortable and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Femhrt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Codeine, Ramipril, Atenolol, Tapentadol Hydrochloride, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Menopause, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hypothyroidism, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Menopause, Headache, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia
Comments: Following moderate whiplash injury in a road traffic accident three years ago, symptoms of pain, exhaustion, IBS, headache, nausea have continued and my quality of life consists of work and recovering.
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Mucinex Dm, Activella for a patient with Acid Reflux, Sinusitis, Menopause. The patient has Hoarseness
Comments: had a very bad respiratory infection in March - from which my voice has never recovered. Very hoarse and the hoarseness is getting worse rather than better. Not sick in any other way. Doctor said to continue takine the mucinex - i'm wondering if that could be hurting more than helping
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Breast Enlargement
Comments: My son started concerta when he was 8 I have noticed over the years that his breast had started to grow. No men in my family or his dad's family has ever had this problem. I'm wondering if it could be from his concerta?
More related studies for: Menopause, Breast enlargement
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.