Would you have Breast enlargement when you have Menopause?
Summary: Breast enlargement is found among people with Menopause, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Hot flush, and take medication Prempro.
We study 6 people who have Breast enlargement and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Menopause and Breast enlargement >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot, Prometrium. (latest reports from 5,422 Menopause patients)
Breast enlargement has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,975 Breast enlargement patients)
On Feb, 26, 2015: 6 people who have menopause and Breast Enlargement are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Breast enlargement * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||70.00%||30.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hot flush (1 people, 16.67%)
- Irritability (1 people, 16.67%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 16.67%)
- Mood altered (1 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (1 people, 16.67%)
- Migraine (1 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pain in extremity (1 people, 16.67%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prempro (6 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (6 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (5 people, 83.33%)
- Vivelle (5 people, 83.33%)
- Paxil (5 people, 83.33%)
- Fluorouracil (5 people, 83.33%)
- Combipatch (5 people, 83.33%)
- Provera (5 people, 83.33%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of menopause and breast enlargement on
Do you have Menopause and Breast Enlargement?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.