Menopause and Breast enlargement - from FDA reports
Breast enlargement is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Cenestin and have Feeling jittery. This review analyzes which people have Breast enlargement with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
11 people who have Menopause and Breast Enlargement are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Breast Enlargement *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 57.14 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 9.09%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 9.09%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 9.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 9.09%)
- Feeling Jittery (1 person, 9.09%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Cenestin (3 people, 27.27%)
- Prempro (2 people, 18.18%)
- Enjuvia (2 people, 18.18%)
- Loratadine (1 person, 9.09%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breast Pain (7 people, 63.64%)
- Weight Increased (4 people, 36.36%)
- Abdominal Distension (4 people, 36.36%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 27.27%)
- Oedema Peripheral (3 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breast enlargement and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your breast enlargement caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast enlargement and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Breast enlargement has been reported by people with birth control, enlarged prostate, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 3,123 Breast enlargement patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Breast enlargementBreast enlargement
Other conditions that could case Breast enlargementBreast enlargement
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on seroquel for years. Since I've been taking it, I've had enlarged breasts, breast pain, small amounts of lactation and missed periods. I know this affects fertility. I want to get pregnant. Is it possible to take seroquel and get pregnant even while having these side effects?
I am a 49 year old man. About 5 weeks ago, I noticed that my underarms had begun to rub my rib area under my arms as I walked which was unusual as I had been loosing weight and this had never happened before when I was much heavier. I also noticed that my nipples were standing out all the time ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have had six drop attacks since January 21 st and I think it is due to the Menopause? I am not sure about it but it suddenly started and my reflexes and blood results were perfect. Does anyone experienced the same?
I had a full hysterectomy in January and like clock work at about the 3rd or 4th week post surgery my knees started killing me to climb stairs...especially down. I have also felt like my knees were buckling a few times when I first stood up. Any advice? I am on HRT. Could the dose be wrong?