Would you have Diarrhea when you have Menopause?
Summary: Diarrhea is found among people with Menopause, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Premarin.
We study 135 people who have Diarrhea and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Diarrhea >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot. (latest reports from 5,420 Menopause patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 139,328 Diarrhea patients)
On Feb, 5, 2015: 135 people who have menopause and Diarrhea are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Diarrhea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (29 people, 21.48%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (22 people, 16.30%)
- Depression (17 people, 12.59%)
- Osteopenia (17 people, 12.59%)
- Osteoporosis (16 people, 11.85%)
- Multiple sclerosis (16 people, 11.85%)
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 11.11%)
- Pain (14 people, 10.37%)
- Hot flush (14 people, 10.37%)
- Atrial fibrillation (14 people, 10.37%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Premarin (50 people, 37.04%)
- Vitamin d (39 people, 28.89%)
- Celebrex (29 people, 21.48%)
- Fosamax (29 people, 21.48%)
- Provera (28 people, 20.74%)
- Prempro (28 people, 20.74%)
- Lipitor (23 people, 17.04%)
- Estradiol (22 people, 16.30%)
- Vioxx (21 people, 15.56%)
- Synthroid (20 people, 14.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of menopause and diarrhea on
Do you have Menopause and Diarrhea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Diarrhea and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.