Menopause and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 198 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
198 people who have Menopause and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.5 %
- 30-39: 3.12 %
- 40-49: 11.25 %
- 50-59: 56.88 %
- 60+: 26.25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (44 people, 22.22%)
- Depression (35 people, 17.68%)
- Pain (31 people, 15.66%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (31 people, 15.66%)
- Hypothyroidism (25 people, 12.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (49 people, 24.75%)
- Synthroid (36 people, 18.18%)
- Prempro (30 people, 15.15%)
- Fosamax (29 people, 14.65%)
- Celebrex (29 people, 14.65%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (61 people, 30.81%)
- Pain (52 people, 26.26%)
- Weight Decreased (47 people, 23.74%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (47 people, 23.74%)
- Fatigue (46 people, 23.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,009 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
I have been taking Creon for 5 months due to partial removal of my pancreas, my gall bladder and the my bile duct due to cancer. I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin D and calcium. I have loose stools daily (not sure if it qualifies for diarrhea), several times a day, meaning they are not ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking 900mg of Gabapentin every evening to relieve the severe burning in the soles of my feet for the last 3 months. Early on I experienced a change in bowel habits, from a lifelong battle with constipation to loose, regular, very odorous, somewhat painful movements. Has anyone ...