Home > Menopause > Endometritis > Menopause and Endometritis
Would you have Endometritis when you have Menopause?
Summary: there is no Endometritis reported by people with Menopause yet.
We study people who have Endometritis and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Endometritis >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 4,919 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt.
Endometritis (inflammation of the endometrium) (latest reports from 409 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, abortion induced, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, crohn's disease.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Menopause and Endometritis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Endometritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Lasix)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Can stress and anxiety cause endometritis
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Endometritis, and takes Doxycycline Hyclate)
Misdiagnosed at the emergency room where i work. Told them my boss had been stressing me out by pointing out things i do and me alone. Other workers do the same things i do but she only calls me out. Im already under enough stress watching heart rhythms without this.
- Is trazodone as opposed to paxil better for menopause symptoms?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, Insomnia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Paxil)
Does Trazodone or Paxil offer better relief for menopause & insomnia? I am currently using Trazodone & am reluctant & frightened to switch to Paxil, which my current Dr. is prescribing. Please offer advice.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause, and takes Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
- Is there a connection between excess saliva and menopause?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Menopause)
Wondering if the problem is menopause ... or something else.
More questions for: Menopause, Endometritis
More reviews for: Menopause, Endometritis
- A study of side effects of Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
Comments: While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- A study of drug interactions between Femhrt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Codeine, Ramipril, Atenolol, Tapentadol Hydrochloride, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Menopause, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hypothyroidism, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Menopause, Headache, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia
Comments: Following moderate whiplash injury in a road traffic accident three years ago, symptoms of pain, exhaustion, IBS, headache, nausea have continued and my quality of life consists of work and recovering.
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Mucinex Dm, Activella for a patient with Acid Reflux, Sinusitis, Menopause. The patient has Hoarseness
Comments: had a very bad respiratory infection in March - from which my voice has never recovered. Very hoarse and the hoarseness is getting worse rather than better. Not sick in any other way. Doctor said to continue takine the mucinex - i'm wondering if that could be hurting more than helping
- A study of side effects of Premarin for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Ear Discharge
Comments: I've had a hysterectomy at 41 where my ovaries have been taken aswell. I have had a course of antibiotics after the surgery due to bv. My antibiotics are now finished but still have a watery discharge. Is this the premarin ?
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Estradiol, Progesterone, Emsam, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Mood Stabilizer, Menopausal Symptoms, Menopause, Depression, Hypothyroidism, Hypothyroidism. The patient has
Comments: I have heard that naloxone can be helpful not only with alcohol cravings but with weight loss. I heard, though, that naloxone can cause the thyroid hormones to increase and the TSH to decrease--i.e. hyperthyroidism. The recommendation from this non-peer reviewed paper was to use low dose naloxone--1 ...
More related studies for: Menopause, Endometritis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.