Would you have Mammary duct ectasia when you have Menopause?
Summary: Mammary duct ectasia is reported only by a few people with Menopause.
We study 5 people who have Mammary duct ectasia and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Menopause and Mammary duct ectasia >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt. (latest reports from 5,422 Menopause patients)
Mammary duct ectasia
Mammary duct ectasia (condition in which the lactiferous duct becomes blocked or clogged) has been reported by people with menopause, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, swallowing difficulty, birth control. (latest reports from 48 Mammary duct ectasia patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 5 people who have menopause and Mammary Duct Ectasia are studied.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Mammary duct ectasia * :
|Mammary duct ectasia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||84.21%||15.79%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Dysphagia (5 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estraderm (5 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Zantac (5 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Reglan (5 people, 100.00%)
- Lopid (5 people, 100.00%)
- Cimetidine (5 people, 100.00%)
- Tagamet (5 people, 100.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Aromasin (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Mammary Duct Ectasia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Mammary Duct Ectasia and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Mammary Duct Ectasia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Synthroid for a 60-year old woman with Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Depression, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Estrogel for a 52-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bone Density Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Premarin for a 45-year old woman with Gastroparesis, Menopause. The patient has Sciatica Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Vitamin D, Colace, Fioricet, Nexium, Temazepam, Mirtazapine, Premarin, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 56-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Vitamin D Decreased, Constipation, Migraine, Ge Reflux, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression, Menopause, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Poor Peripheral Circulation, Oedema Peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Biotin for a 42-year old woman with Menopause, Hair Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.