Home > Menopause > Mammary duct ectasia > Menopause and Mammary duct ectasia
Would you have Mammary duct ectasia when you have Menopause?
Summary: Mammary duct ectasia is reported only by a few people with Menopause.
We study 5 people who have Mammary duct ectasia and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Mammary duct ectasia >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 4,919 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt.
Mammary duct ectasia
Mammary duct ectasia (condition in which the lactiferous duct becomes blocked or clogged) (latest reports from 48 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, menopause, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 3,941 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 5 (0.13%) have Mammary Duct Ectasia.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Mammary duct ectasia * :
|Mammary duct ectasia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||88.89%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Dysphagia (5 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estraderm (5 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Zantac (5 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Reglan (5 people, 100.00%)
- Lopid (5 people, 100.00%)
- Cimetidine (5 people, 100.00%)
- Tagamet (5 people, 100.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (5 people, 100.00%)
- Aromasin (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Mammary Duct Ectasia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Mammary Duct Ectasia and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Mammary Duct Ectasia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Lasix)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Is trazodone as opposed to paxil better for menopause symptoms?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Menopause, Insomnia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Paxil)
Does Trazodone or Paxil offer better relief for menopause & insomnia? I am currently using Trazodone & am reluctant & frightened to switch to Paxil, which my current Dr. is prescribing. Please offer advice.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause, and takes Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
- Is there a connection between excess saliva and menopause?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Menopause)
Wondering if the problem is menopause ... or something else.
- Does neurontin help with hot flashes and night sweats?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Menopause, and takes Neurontin)
I have had hot flashes and night sweats since 2009. I have been on hormone replacement therapy for almost 10 years and my doctor felt it was time to get off them, which I agree. I have tried Effexor and Paxil but developed side effects. She wants me to try neurontin to reduce my hot flashes and n ...
More questions for: Menopause, Mammary duct ectasia
More reviews for: Menopause, Mammary duct ectasia
- A study of side effects of Estradiol And Norethindrone Acetate for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action)
Comments: While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- A study of drug interactions between Femhrt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Paracetamol, Codeine, Ramipril, Atenolol, Tapentadol Hydrochloride, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Menopause, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Hypothyroidism, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Menopause, Headache, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia
Comments: Following moderate whiplash injury in a road traffic accident three years ago, symptoms of pain, exhaustion, IBS, headache, nausea have continued and my quality of life consists of work and recovering.
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Mucinex Dm, Activella for a patient with Acid Reflux, Sinusitis, Menopause. The patient has Hoarseness
Comments: had a very bad respiratory infection in March - from which my voice has never recovered. Very hoarse and the hoarseness is getting worse rather than better. Not sick in any other way. Doctor said to continue takine the mucinex - i'm wondering if that could be hurting more than helping
- A study of side effects of Premarin for a patient with Menopause. The patient has Ear Discharge
Comments: I've had a hysterectomy at 41 where my ovaries have been taken aswell. I have had a course of antibiotics after the surgery due to bv. My antibiotics are now finished but still have a watery discharge. Is this the premarin ?
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Estradiol, Progesterone, Emsam, Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Mood Stabilizer, Menopausal Symptoms, Menopause, Depression, Hypothyroidism, Hypothyroidism. The patient has
Comments: I have heard that naloxone can be helpful not only with alcohol cravings but with weight loss. I heard, though, that naloxone can cause the thyroid hormones to increase and the TSH to decrease--i.e. hyperthyroidism. The recommendation from this non-peer reviewed paper was to use low dose naloxone--1 ...
More related studies for: Menopause, Mammary duct ectasia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.