Menopause and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 375 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 20, 2017
375 people who have Menopause and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.33 %
- 30-39: 1.32 %
- 40-49: 20.79 %
- 50-59: 50.83 %
- 60+: 26.73 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (71 people, 18.93%)
- Stress And Anxiety (63 people, 16.80%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (46 people, 12.27%)
- High Blood Pressure (41 people, 10.93%)
- Hypothyroidism (36 people, 9.60%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (114 people, 30.40%)
- Provera (92 people, 24.53%)
- Prempro (86 people, 22.93%)
- Estraderm (50 people, 13.33%)
- Vioxx (44 people, 11.73%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (105 people, 28.00%)
- Depression (95 people, 25.33%)
- Headache (80 people, 21.33%)
- Chest Pain (80 people, 21.33%)
- Back Pain (80 people, 21.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,239 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...