Would you have Recurring skin boils when you have Menopause?
Summary: there is no Recurring skin boils reported by people with Menopause yet.
We study people who have Recurring skin boils and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Recurring skin boils >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt. (latest reports from Menopause 4,919 patients)
Recurring skin boils
Recurring skin boils has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, psoriasis, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Recurring skin boils 131 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Menopause and Recurring Skin Boils?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Recurring Skin Boils
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Is trazodone as opposed to paxil better for menopause symptoms?
Does Trazodone or Paxil offer better relief for menopause & insomnia? I am currently using Trazodone & am reluctant & frightened to switch to Paxil, which my current Dr. is prescribing. Please offer advice.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid? (5 answers)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
Different doctors gave me medications, didn't know they all were for depression
It's a miracle that I'm still alive -literally-. Currently taking Paxil and Synthroid. Can I start taking Garcinia Cambogia and Royal Jelly without drug interaction? I put on about 40 lb. in the 2 years of "Literally Hell that I went through.
Even with medication, still struggling with anxiety and depression.!
Thank you for all your help!!!.- Eloise
- Is there a connection between excess saliva and menopause?
Wondering if the problem is menopause ... or something else.
- Does neurontin help with hot flashes and night sweats?
I have had hot flashes and night sweats since 2009. I have been on hormone replacement therapy for almost 10 years and my doctor felt it was time to get off them, which I agree. I have tried Effexor and Paxil but developed side effects. She wants me to try neurontin to reduce my hot flashes and night sweats. I am very concerned about taking this drug. Any comments?
More questions for: Menopause, Recurring skin boils
More reviews for: Menopause, Recurring skin boils
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My mom and I both take lexipro, 30mg a day. We both have been getting blistering boils for about a month. 2-3 new ones pop up every day, they itch like crazy and are painful. They get honey colored scabs and go away in about 1-2 weeks. Mostly on arms, legs, feet, but today I woke up with a large ...
- While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- Following moderate whiplash injury in a road traffic accident three years ago, symptoms of pain, exhaustion, IBS, headache, nausea have continued and my quality of life consists of work and recovering.
- had a very bad respiratory infection in March - from which my voice has never recovered. Very hoarse and the hoarseness is getting worse rather than better. Not sick in any other way. Doctor said to continue takine the mucinex - i'm wondering if that could be hurting more than helping
- I've had a hysterectomy at 41 where my ovaries have been taken aswell. I have had a course of antibiotics after the surgery due to bv. My antibiotics are now finished but still have a watery discharge. Is this the premarin ?
More related studies for: Menopause, Recurring skin boils
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.