Home > Menopause > Rotator cuff syndrome > Menopause and Rotator cuff syndrome
Review: could Menopause cause Rotator cuff syndrome?
We study 3,939 people who have Menopause from FDA and social media. Among them, 36 have Rotator cuff syndrome. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Rotator cuff syndrome >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 13,803 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot.
Rotator cuff syndrome
Rotator cuff syndrome (a spectrum of conditions affecting the rotator cuff tendons of the shoulder) (latest reports from 66,025 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 3,938 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 36 (0.91%) have Rotator Cuff Syndrome.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Rotator cuff syndrome * :
|Rotator cuff syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.62%||44.26%||14.75% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Seasonal allergy (36 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (36 people, 100.00%)
- Menopausal symptoms (36 people, 100.00%)
- Vaginal infection (24 people, 66.67%)
- Hypersensitivity (24 people, 66.67%)
- Vertigo (24 people, 66.67%)
- Sinusitis (24 people, 66.67%)
- Dermatitis contact (24 people, 66.67%)
- Nausea (24 people, 66.67%)
- Osteoarthritis (12 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (36 people, 100.00%)
- Premarin (36 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (36 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (36 people, 100.00%)
- Estraderm (36 people, 100.00%)
- Effexor (36 people, 100.00%)
- Claritin (36 people, 100.00%)
- Vivelle (36 people, 100.00%)
- Combipatch (32 people, 88.89%)
- Mucinex (27 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Rotator Cuff Syndrome?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Rotator Cuff Syndrome and Menopause
- group for people who have Menopause
- group for people who have Rotator Cuff Syndrome
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Was wandering if extracted caused breast cancer. My mother has breast cancer and I am on editorial for a full hysterectomy and am trying to figure out if I should continue the get or not.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
After taking this drug for 3 months and experiencing spasms in my left shoulder I now have a 90% tear in my rotator cuff
From this study (3 months ago):
While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Menopause, Rotator cuff syndrome
More reviews for: Menopause, Rotator cuff syndrome
Common treatments for Menopause and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Menopause symptoms:
Rotator Cuff Syndrome related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (57 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Norisodrine Aerotrol
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Chloraprep One Step Sepp
- Hairy Cell Leukemia