Would you have Shortsightedness (Nearsightedness) when you have Menopause?
Summary: there is no Shortsightedness reported by people with Menopause yet.
We study people who have Shortsightedness (Nearsightedness) and Menopause from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Menopause and Shortsightedness >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Progesterone, Prometrium, Femhrt. (latest reports from 5,426 Menopause patients)
Shortsightedness (unable to see distance object) has been reported by people with migraine, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, metastases to bone. (latest reports from 1,227 Shortsightedness patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: No report is found.
Get connected: join our support group of menopause and shortsightedness on
Do you have Menopause and Shortsightedness?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Shortsightedness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman with Menopause, Bone And Joint Pain, Vitamin D Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Feeling Hot And Cold, Numbness And Tingling, Leg Pain, Headache, Ringing In The Ears, Loss Of Coordination, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Paxil for a 54-year old woman with Bi-polar, Menopause.
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Ferrous Fumarate, Multivitamin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Effexor Xr, Maxalt-mlt, Ibuprofen, Estrogel, Progesterone, Veramyst, Singulair, Spiriva, Aspirin, Atenolol, Ranolazine for a 53-year old woman with Vaginal Yeast Infection, Restless Leg Syndrome, General Physical Health Deterioration, Sinusitis Bacterial, Depression Postmenopausal, Migraine Without Aura, Headache, Menopause, Allergic Sinusitis, Asthma Late Onset, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Non-cardiac Chest Pain. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Bacterial Rhinitis, Stress Incontinence, Tingling And Numbness, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of side effects of Prempro for a 70-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bundle Branch Block Left
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, CoQ-10, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Vitamin B12, Chelated Magnesium, Vitamin D, Levaquin, Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Climara, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Vision Problems, Cardiovascular Antioxidant, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Low Energy, Muscle Pain, C4 Level, Infection, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tendon Pain, Muscle Pain, Joint Stiffness
Recent Menopause related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.