Home > Menopause > Suicide attempt > Menopause and Suicide attempt
Review: could Menopause cause Suicide attempt?
We study 3,939 people who have Menopause from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Suicide attempt. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Menopause and Suicide attempt >>>
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) (latest reports from 13,803 patients) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Prempro, Prometrium, Progesterone, Vivelle-dot.
Suicide attempt (latest reports from 144,608 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 3,938 people who have menopause are studied. Among them, 23 (0.58%) have Suicide Attempt.
Age of people who have menopause and experienced Suicide attempt * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||27.27%||45.45%||31.82% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (20 people, 86.96%)
- Anxiety (20 people, 86.96%)
- Vulvovaginal dryness (15 people, 65.22%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (9 people, 39.13%)
- Migraine (6 people, 26.09%)
- Contraception (6 people, 26.09%)
- Stress (4 people, 17.39%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 17.39%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 17.39%)
- Pain (4 people, 17.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Premarin (23 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (22 people, 95.65%)
- Valium (20 people, 86.96%)
- Prozac (18 people, 78.26%)
- Estraderm (18 people, 78.26%)
- Provera (18 people, 78.26%)
- Evista (15 people, 65.22%)
- Chantix (7 people, 30.43%)
- Promethazine (5 people, 21.74%)
- Vicodin (5 people, 21.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menopause and Suicide Attempt?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt and Menopause
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Was wandering if extracted caused breast cancer. My mother has breast cancer and I am on editorial for a full hysterectomy and am trying to figure out if I should continue the get or not.
From this study (3 months ago):
Was prescribed gabapentin 7 yr ago for left fibula fracture and foot dislocation. Severe foot nerve pain.both ankles have been swelling for years.was told by Dr's it was chronic edema from injury. But never explained why in both ankles? ? In last month my feet and calves have became severely red like red Sox . itching burning pain different from nerve damage.now pain up in calves.and in behind legs. Symptoms are identical to stevens johnson syndrome I'm seeing from research. My PCP didn't know what it is and wanted a mri.im scared and worried. I am going to get of gabapentin ASAP .need my Dr to find alternative medicine and ween off . hoping that it's curable or will go away.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Menopause, Suicide attempt
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
More reviews for: Menopause, Suicide attempt
Common treatments for Menopause and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Menopause symptoms:
Suicide Attempt related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Nausea And Vomiting