Menopause and Suicide attempt - from FDA reports
Suicide attempt is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Suicide attempt with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
23 people who have Menopause and Suicide Attempt are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Suicide Attempt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 29.41 %
- 50-59: 41.18 %
- 60+: 29.41 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 52.17%)
- Depression (7 people, 30.43%)
- Quit Smoking (6 people, 26.09%)
- Migraine (5 people, 21.74%)
- Pain (4 people, 17.39%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (12 people, 52.17%)
- Prempro (8 people, 34.78%)
- Valium (6 people, 26.09%)
- Prozac (5 people, 21.74%)
- Chantix (5 people, 21.74%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression (10 people, 43.48%)
- Headache (6 people, 26.09%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 21.74%)
- Memory Loss (5 people, 21.74%)
- Intentional Overdose (5 people, 21.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Suicide attempt and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your suicide attempt caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSuicide attempt and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Suicide attempt has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, suicide attempt, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 45,408 Suicide attempt patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Suicide attemptSuicide attempt
Other conditions that could case Suicide attemptSuicide attempt
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My daughter was recently prescribed celexa 30mg with trileptol 300mg twice daily for an attemped suicide she is 15, was diagnosed while in the mental health hospital with adolescent depression and anxiety.She has now been on this medicine for 2 weeks and is shaky and extremely lightheaded also ...
Four days ago I took down the glass cover of the light fixture in my bedroom and I dropped it on the ground. When it didn't break I stepped on it. I picked up a piece of glass and butchered my left arm. I did not get the idea to do it until the piece of glass was in my hand. Before that I only ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on Topomax for 50 days and this past week has been hell. I have fought the urge to kill myself, planned, and looked at the clock every 15 minutes to congratulate myself for still being alive. I have a daughter and she is the only reason I have not done it. But upon waking this ...
I have had six drop attacks since January 21 st and I think it is due to the Menopause? I am not sure about it but it suddenly started and my reflexes and blood results were perfect. Does anyone experienced the same?