Metastases to bone and High blood sugar - from FDA reports
High blood sugar is found among people with Metastases to bone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have High blood sugar with Metastases to bone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 112 people who have Metastases to bone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
112 people who have Metastases To Bone and High Blood Sugar are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metastases To Bone and experience High Blood Sugar *:
- female: 50.48 %
- male: 49.52 %
Age of people who have Metastases To Bone and experience High Blood Sugar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.27 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 35.23 %
- 50-59: 14.77 %
- 60+: 47.73 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (25 people, 22.32%)
- Breast Cancer (21 people, 18.75%)
- Pain (17 people, 15.18%)
- Nausea (13 people, 11.61%)
- Blood Pressure Management (12 people, 10.71%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (94 people, 83.93%)
- Aredia (62 people, 55.36%)
- Dexamethasone (35 people, 31.25%)
- Protonix (29 people, 25.89%)
- Lasix (28 people, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (68 people, 60.71%)
- Anaemia (63 people, 56.25%)
- Osteomyelitis (59 people, 52.68%)
- Fatigue (52 people, 46.43%)
- Breathing Difficulty (51 people, 45.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have High blood sugar and Metastases to bone?
- Check symptoms - is your high blood sugar caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHigh blood sugar and Metastases to bone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metastases To Bone
Metastases to bone (cancer spreads to bone) can be treated by Zometa, Xgeva, Faslodex (latest reports from 27,689 Metastases to bone patients)
High Blood Sugar
High blood sugar has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 26,002 High blood sugar patients).
Browse all symptoms of Metastases to bonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause High blood sugarHigh blood sugar
Other conditions that could case High blood sugarHigh blood sugar
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Scheduled for shoulder replacement and had to cancel due to A1C being 8.2. It hasn't been that high in many years. I have been taking fortaeo for only about 6 months. Has anyone else seen an increase in their daily glucose testing or on their periodic A1C
I have follitus over my whole body... especalliy in my lower back.... i think im hyperglycimic now. As when i eat any bread or suger... i cannot stop sweating. I believe my mother had this but went untreated and she died from pancreas cancer. We both have infectiona in our hips n lowet ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am,taking rituxin infusion for polymyositus. I just completed by second course of two infusions. My blood sugar is thru the roof stayin the 200 range for several days. I am not on insulin. Normal run 110 to 160 after meals. Has anyone else seen this result and does it go down?
Started Gabbin Erin 2 days ago and am noticing my blood sugar is through the roof. I'm just on 1 tablet a day and will be increasing the dosage each week for the next 2 weeks to end up with 3 times a day. I'm nervous this will make my diabetes out of control