Home > Migraine > Crying > Migraine and Crying
Review: could Migraine cause Crying?
We study 25,925 people who have Migraine from FDA and social media. Among them, 124 have Crying. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 171,644 patients) can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Topiramate, Maxalt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride.
Crying (latest reports from 83,201 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 25,918 people who have migraine are studied. Among them, 124 (0.48%) have Crying.
Gender of people who have migraine and experienced Crying * :
Age of people who have migraine and experienced Crying * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (34 people, 27.42%)
- Headache (23 people, 18.55%)
- Sleep disorder (19 people, 15.32%)
- Anxiety (14 people, 11.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (12 people, 9.68%)
- Pain (10 people, 8.06%)
- Hormone level abnormal (8 people, 6.45%)
- Major depression (8 people, 6.45%)
- Dry mouth (8 people, 6.45%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (7 people, 5.65%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Topamax (44 people, 35.48%)
- Prozac (41 people, 33.06%)
- Imitrex (27 people, 21.77%)
- Maxalt (22 people, 17.74%)
- Effexor xr (19 people, 15.32%)
- Lyrica (18 people, 14.52%)
- Promethazine (18 people, 14.52%)
- Reglan (17 people, 13.71%)
- Robaxin (15 people, 12.10%)
- Vioxx (15 people, 12.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraine and Crying?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Crying and Migraine
- group for people who have Migraine
- group for people who have Crying
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 hours ago):
My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
From this study (2 days ago):
I have been taking lyrica for 2 weeks and I've had manic and depression my question is can lyrica enhance my symptoms of bipolar
zeeBop52 on Sep, 11, 2014:
The problems you speak of are SO typical of Lyrica I
had to read you post twice. I would get with your main provider A.S.A.P ! TOO often these days meds. are released with loads of study but not over a long enough period. I work in the Horticulture World
and the EXACT same thing happens. They breed a great new plant but never wait long enough for secondary problems such as disease or insect problems. Lyrica being a controlled substance needs your attention right away. I have chronic pain problems, anxiety, and slight depression. I am a 52 yr. old male in a dry climate. Please help yourself-put the Doc' to the test or get another one. You will be so glad you did.
From this study (3 days ago):
Started a few weeks ago. Very painful going up stairs or sitting then getting and walking down the hall.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Migraine, Crying
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Migraine, Crying
Common treatments for Migraine and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Migraine symptoms:
- Drug Ineffective in Migraine (3,386 reports)
- Nausea in Migraine (1,987 reports)
- Headaches in Migraine (1,828 reports)
- Pain in Migraine (1,420 reports)
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure in Migraine (1,301 reports)
- Lightheadedness in Migraine (1,286 reports)
- Stress in Migraine (1,277 reports)
- Vomiting in Migraine (1,262 reports)
- Tiredness in Migraine (1,177 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Migraine (1,055 reports)
Crying related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.