Home > Migraine > Protein - urine > Migraine and Protein - urine
Review: could Migraine cause Protein - urine?
We study 25,953 people who have Migraine from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Protein - urine. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Migraine and Protein - urine >>>
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 172,142 patients) can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Topiramate, Maxalt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride.
Protein - urine
Protein - urine (latest reports from 45,385 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma.
On Aug, 26, 2014: 25,897 people who have migraine are studied. Among them, 13 (0.05%) have Protein - Urine. They amount to 0.03% of all the 45,352 people who have Protein - Urine on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have migraine and experienced Protein - urine * :
|Protein - urine||76.92%||23.08% |
Age of people who have migraine and experienced Protein - urine * :
|Protein - urine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||10.00%||30.00%||0.00%||60.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteopenia (4 people, 30.77%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (4 people, 30.77%)
- Pain (2 people, 15.38%)
- Blood pressure increased (2 people, 15.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 7.69%)
- Fluid retention (1 people, 7.69%)
- Depression (1 people, 7.69%)
- Endometriosis (1 people, 7.69%)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (1 people, 7.69%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Premarin (4 people, 30.77%)
- Elavil (4 people, 30.77%)
- Fosamax (4 people, 30.77%)
- Provera (4 people, 30.77%)
- Fosamax plus d (4 people, 30.77%)
- Cafergot (2 people, 15.38%)
- Fioricet (2 people, 15.38%)
- Avapro (2 people, 15.38%)
- Bisoprolol fumarate and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 7.69%)
- Zopiclone (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraine and Protein - Urine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Protein - Urine and Migraine
- group for people who have Migraine
- group for people who have Protein - Urine
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
dizziness severe enough to preculde safe driving along with migraine symptoms, though not necessarily at same time as headache.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Onset of symptoms started on third day of Savella Titration pack. Immediately stopped medicine (had the 3rd day am dose) by midday spasms and back pain severe, by 6pm unable to walk due to extreme pain. Sent to ER, no response to pain medicine, finally muscle relaxer allowed me to walk again. Sent home on Muscle relaxers. Had MRI - found 1 inch fluid cyst on Pancreas. 5 days later muscles no longer hurt, minimal back pain and able to walk again unassisted.
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Hair is falling out, Not growing in well and breaking off
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Migraine, Protein - urine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Migraine, Protein - urine
Common treatments for Migraine and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Migraine symptoms:
- Not Effective in Migraine (3,386 reports)
- Migraines in Migraine (2,143 reports)
- Nausea in Migraine (1,986 reports)
- Headaches in Migraine (1,837 reports)
- Acupuncture And Pain in Migraine (1,447 reports)
- Chest Discomfort in Migraine (1,301 reports)
- Vertigo in Migraine (1,285 reports)
- Anxiety And Stress in Migraine (1,277 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Migraine (1,261 reports)
- Weariness in Migraine (1,177 reports)
Protein - Urine related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Breast Enlargement